Would you Appriciate This?

• Yes

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • No (explain why)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

It5meSam

Aug 3, 2016
A /Party would be very useful for many players on the server.
1. It's useful to a group of people who don't want to each individually go into the same game (especially if there are people blocking the signs to get into the game).
2. If there was a /party then you could invite players to your party and they would go into the same game with you by the party hoster clicking the sign.

(I've posted a forum post like this before, and I heard they might be working on something like this...)

Tell me what you think down below

~Sam ;)

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
1. It's useful to a group of people who don't want to each individually go into the same game (especially if there are people blocking the signs to get into the game).
2. If there was a /party then you could invite players to your party and they would go into the same game with you by the party hoster clicking the sign.

(I've posted a forum post like this before, and I heard they might be working on something like this...)

~Sam ;)
Also if there is a map that isn't on the board. A ranked player can do it :P

Reactions: It5meSam

HailThePie

May 30, 2016
PieVille

~Sam ;)

Love the idea!! Thought this should have been included back in 1.8!! Hopefully they are working on this!

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I love this idea, i honestly need this beacause some of my friends and I dont always get in to the same game.
But like @Mr_Eevee_MC said, The Anti-Cheat should come first, because im TRIGGERED by hackers lol.

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
1. They are finishing the anti-cheat
Then they are going too work on the party system.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark

~Sam ;)
I do agree a lot with this, as it would be easier to play with friends this way. '
Sorry for any spelling mistakes, i'm not English. :)

Reactions: It5meSam
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom