Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No because .....

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

DaveyDa

Jul 10, 2016
Netherlands
Hey DaveyDa here!!!

Before getting started. This is a repost because I suggested this a few months ago but just like my other idea I'm curious to see what the new forum members think.

So I was thinking because its (almost) impossible to get in the top 5 players of a game if you haven't been there since the beginning, they should add a player of the month per game. Like for example skywars. If a person has won 50 times in the entire month January, and no one else got more wins. This player will be the player of the month and gets - points or just credits like his name in the lobby somewhere or anything like that for the entire month February. That is going to happen monthly and for every game a different "counting" like for PVP the player of the month will be the player with the most kills gotten that month.

What do you guys think about this suggestion? Leave it down below! :D

Best regards, Davey.

Reactions: D0RIAN

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Hey DaveyDa here!!!

Before getting started. This is a repost because I suggested this a few months ago but just like my other idea I'm curious to see what the new forum members think.

So I was thinking because its (almost) impossible to get in the top 5 players of a game if you haven't been there since the beginning, they should add a player of the month per game. Like for example skywars. If a person has won 50 times in the entire month January, and no one else got more wins. This player will be the player of the month and gets - points or just credits like his name in the lobby somewhere or anything like that for the entire month February. That is going to happen monthly and for every game a different "counting" like for PVP the player of the month will be the player with the most kills gotten that month.

What do you guys think about this suggestion? Leave it down below! :D

Best regards, Davey.
Player of the month ayy? If they do add it, I'm willing to sweat until I'm up there, going try-hard mode xD

Anyways, good idea, because the leaderboard is impossible for the new players (Such as me) and I think minecraft should be more competitive.

Reactions: DaveyDa

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
This is a very very creative suggestion, but sometimes players wont like certain updates. Im not saying this would be one of them, but it might just put other players (not a of them) down if they tried to get on the possible player of the month. Put in my own personal bubble opinion, I think it would be a good add on

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
This is a very very creative suggestion, but sometimes players wont like certain updates. Im not saying this would be one of them, but it might just put other players (not a of them) down if they tried to get on the possible player of the month. Put in my own personal bubble opinion, I think it would be a good add on
Cube craft could hold a poll :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday Luca! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥧✨
Happy Birthday @Camezonda ! Hope you have a great day :D 🎂🎉
BurgerCat13 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy bday
@Camezonda happy birthday.

You can't stop me because your page is private or something
Top Bottom