Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on SkyWars, try to stay on topic!

Hadesong

Novice Member
May 15, 2020
México
Someday cubecraft levels in bedrock will be useful for something?
Screenshot_2022-07-17-00-09-32-463_com.mojang.minecraftpe.jpg

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah, at the moment it's just a little number that you don't pay any attention to. Cosmetics and Kits would be a nice reward for levelling up, maybe nice prefixes at certain level milestones too.
Levels actual purpose is to show how much you have played on CubeCraft, I don't think they should unlock kits, as there is already a system for that on Java by spending points. However, I think they could add some prefixes on Bedrock and certain cosmetics for leveling up to reward the most loyal players of the server.

Nov 20, 2021
Pronouns
She/They
It's purely bragging rights for now but maybe in the future there may be rewards or a matchmaking system for levels.

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Levels actual purpose is to show how much you have played on CubeCraft, I don't think they should unlock kits, as there is already a system for that on Java by spending points. However, I think they could add some prefixes on Bedrock and certain cosmetics for leveling up to reward the most loyal players of the server.
However, I would like to encourage you to make a suggestion thread talking about this, as I think it has high chances of being reviewed to try get this added on the network, as it would be a great addition.

Reactions: Silco
Jul 12, 2022
Someday cubecraft levels in bedrock will be useful for something?View attachment 212808
when i first started playing partnered servers after getting an xbox live account, this is what made me not play cubecraft at first. I saw mineplex and hive, and then thought "what's the point of playing if i get no rewards?" and now prefer cubecraft because i got better and realized that mineplex is laggy and full of hackers, while i'm simply not good at hive knockback. I play hive sometimes but whenever i get on mineplex i get hacked on and only play 3 games before leaving. The report and anticheat system on cubecraft exists and seems to actually work.

Reactions: Qwesty

Qwesty

Jul 17, 2022
United Kingdom
Pronouns
They/Them
when i first started playing partnered servers after getting an xbox live account, this is what made me not play cubecraft at first. I saw mineplex and hive, and then thought "what's the point of playing if i get no rewards?" and now prefer cubecraft because i got better and realized that mineplex is laggy and full of hackers, while i'm simply not good at hive knockback. I play hive sometimes but whenever i get on mineplex i get hacked on and only play 3 games before leaving. The report and anticheat system on cubecraft exists and seems to actually work.
Spoken like a true pioneer...

🥹​

Reactions: happyrabbit711
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Top Bottom