Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on SkyWars, try to stay on topic!

Hadesong

Novice Member
May 15, 2020
México
Someday cubecraft levels in bedrock will be useful for something?
Screenshot_2022-07-17-00-09-32-463_com.mojang.minecraftpe.jpg

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah, at the moment it's just a little number that you don't pay any attention to. Cosmetics and Kits would be a nice reward for levelling up, maybe nice prefixes at certain level milestones too.
Levels actual purpose is to show how much you have played on CubeCraft, I don't think they should unlock kits, as there is already a system for that on Java by spending points. However, I think they could add some prefixes on Bedrock and certain cosmetics for leveling up to reward the most loyal players of the server.

Nov 20, 2021
Pronouns
She/They
It's purely bragging rights for now but maybe in the future there may be rewards or a matchmaking system for levels.

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Levels actual purpose is to show how much you have played on CubeCraft, I don't think they should unlock kits, as there is already a system for that on Java by spending points. However, I think they could add some prefixes on Bedrock and certain cosmetics for leveling up to reward the most loyal players of the server.
However, I would like to encourage you to make a suggestion thread talking about this, as I think it has high chances of being reviewed to try get this added on the network, as it would be a great addition.

Reactions: Silco
Jul 12, 2022
Someday cubecraft levels in bedrock will be useful for something?View attachment 212808
when i first started playing partnered servers after getting an xbox live account, this is what made me not play cubecraft at first. I saw mineplex and hive, and then thought "what's the point of playing if i get no rewards?" and now prefer cubecraft because i got better and realized that mineplex is laggy and full of hackers, while i'm simply not good at hive knockback. I play hive sometimes but whenever i get on mineplex i get hacked on and only play 3 games before leaving. The report and anticheat system on cubecraft exists and seems to actually work.

Reactions: Qwesty

Qwesty

Jul 17, 2022
United Kingdom
Pronouns
They/Them
when i first started playing partnered servers after getting an xbox live account, this is what made me not play cubecraft at first. I saw mineplex and hive, and then thought "what's the point of playing if i get no rewards?" and now prefer cubecraft because i got better and realized that mineplex is laggy and full of hackers, while i'm simply not good at hive knockback. I play hive sometimes but whenever i get on mineplex i get hacked on and only play 3 games before leaving. The report and anticheat system on cubecraft exists and seems to actually work.
Spoken like a true pioneer...

🥹​

Reactions: happyrabbit711
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
Top Bottom