Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 346231

Hi,

I got a quick little suggestion for y'all here today, a /play command, you would use it like this:
/play <game> <team-option> [mode]​

So say you would want to play Solo Skywars, you would type:​

/play skywars solo​

Or if you would want to play Speed Eggwars Team Mode:​

/play eggwars team speed
Once you typed in the command, it would automatically send you to that game and the best map and server that match your criteria. Just a nice thing to have for lazy people, like me. Do you like this idea, or do you think it's a horrible idea, let me know!

D

Deleted member 352903

I like this suggestion a lot! It will be useful for those who like to play in random maps.

Reactions: SanCookie

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I like this suggestion, But I also dislike it.
It’s really usefull to have this, because you don’t need to be in a lobby.
But the lobbies will be useless because probably nobody will go to that lobby. (This is my opinion)
But yes I support this idea +1

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I like this suggestion, But I also dislike it.
It’s really usefull to have this, because you don’t need to be in a lobby.
But the lobbies will be useless because probably nobody will go to that lobby. (This is my opinion)
But yes I support this idea +1
Ohhh yeah that's why everyone disliked it
1. The lobbies are old, lots of players are bored of it
2. It's a thing you could do, so people can still chill in the lobby with their party
3. Parkour + Vortex jump
4. Lobbies = Leaderboards :x

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Ohhh yeah that's why everyone disliked it
1. The lobbies are old, lots of players are bored of it
2. It's a thing you could do, so people can still chill in the lobby with their party
3. Parkour + Vortex jump
4. Lobbies = Leaderboards :x
As I said it’s my opinion.
In my sight the lobby’s would be useless, they can better inplent all games in one lobby.
And what I said I also agreed with his suggestion.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Hi,

I got a quick little suggestion for y'all here today, a /play command, you would use it like this:
/play <game> <team-option> [mode]​

So say you would want to play Solo Skywars, you would type:​

/play skywars solo​

Or if you would want to play Speed Eggwars Team Mode:​

/play eggwars team speed
Once you typed in the command, it would automatically send you to that game and the best map and server that match your criteria. Just a nice thing to have for lazy people, like me. Do you like this idea, or do you think it's a horrible idea, let me know!
Why not young man. (This is actually for the lazy lads.)

MJ010101

Dec 17, 2017
Fjollträsk
I’d love to see this! I understand that this might be meant to put you in a random map, but more people would probably benefit from the command if it allowed you to specify a map (this would obviously be for ranked players)! Something like (for example):
/play <game> <team-option> [mode] [map], thus,
/play skywars solo savannah
I’d love to be able to select a map, as that’s something I tend to do a lot!

Also, I’d like to suggest an additional way that this command can be used for: Playing a random game. This might be more towards what you intended with this command! Basically, when executed, it puts you in a random game mode. The command could look something like:
/play random <team-option>
I don’t know about others, but I myself enjoy being in a party and just letting the leader take me somewhere. I also struggle to make up my mind sometimes, when selecting a game.

Regardless great suggestion!

Reactions: Dutudy

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
Considering there is already a quick join option in each game lobby, I don’t know how effective this would already be. Plus, it would add to server lag. The little I know about how network servers work, transferring from the main lobby to a Skywars game is going through the Skywars lobby still. This adds to server lag

Reactions: DontForgetMe

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
This would make the iron rank worthless, because the quick join mannequin would be pointless. And how can we join a game by typing /game join skywars solo? I mean, it's not like there's only 1 map!

schot

Dec 12, 2017
It’d be really usefull. I think i can program a fastplay mod to if that gets added :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday Henlo! 🎊
Thjis wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Bday!
Reesle wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Kloska wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Is that a bird? Is that an apron? No, it's a peanut and jelly sandwich that wants revenge!:D
Top Bottom