Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
Add a /play command that you can use to play another game of what you were last in as an option in the lobby and instead of clicking the play again thing because some people find it easier and faster to type it, the /play command should also put you in another game if you are in the waiting lobby so if you don't like the map you can switch without going to the lobby.

The same thing with the /auto command, you can do it at any time and it would turn it on or off.

werra11

Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2016
Friesland, The Netherlands.
www.werra11.eu
I was hoping they added the commands already, but no, that's why I like the suggestion

The funny thing is, there actually is a command to do this. The clickable message in chat executes a command. Unfortuanatly it's impossible to find out what command it executes (i allready checked the mc logs) You can check this theory by clicking on the play another game or automatic game button while in a lobby, you will get an unknown command message.

This command is probably complicated so yes I would like to see the /play en /auto commands.

Reactions: MrGrumpyCheese

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
The funny thing is, there actually is a command to do this. The clickable message in chat executes a command. Unfortuanatly it's impossible to find out what command it executes (i allready checked the mc logs) You can check this theory by clicking on the play another game or automatic game button while in a lobby, you will get an unknown command message.

This command is probably complicated so yes I would like to see the /play en /auto commands.
Was thinking something like this too, because when you click the messages "at the wrong time", they say something like "you can't use the Play Again command right now!" so they spoil it in that way too. I'm hoping we'll find out so it can be replaced with a button or a key, client sided ofcourse
When you do /any letter *tab*, you'll find some random commands, I'll try to look at that

Sep 10, 2016
Coool place in the 'south'
I agree with this suggestion as some people can find it a bit annoying to click in chat. Especially if chat is moving at an absurd speed. Some people may find /play a little pointless, however, I am fully supportive of /auto. It would be good to add commands as some players would benefit from this. They don't really need to be publicly announced. Would just be nice to have executable commands for some. ;)

werra11

Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2016
Friesland, The Netherlands.
www.werra11.eu
Was thinking something like this too, because when you click the messages "at the wrong time", they say something like "you can't use the Play Again command right now!" so they spoil it in that way too. I'm hoping we'll find out so it can be replaced with a button or a key, client sided ofcourse
When you do /any letter *tab*, you'll find some random commands, I'll try to look at that

Rember to try this in a game lobby since the command only exist there.
EDIT: I dit it allready, didn't found any command that could be it :(

Reactions: SanCookie
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #60-
A jiffy is an actual unit of time, equal to 1/100th of a second.
2 months of facts, WE ALL DID IT! 🎉
I am not sure if I will continue writing facts or quit them, but yay 2 months!
I was tired of searching for facts manually, so I used Chat-gpt today.
I think that I broke chat-gpt-
1000082425.jpg
1000082426.jpg
Reesle wrote on Zathelas's profile.
Late Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on Basketman's profile.
Late happy birthday! Hope it was very good! 🎉🏀
yeoxuhang wrote on Basketman's profile.
I'm late but anyway Happy birthday!
Top Bottom