Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be done


  • Total voters
    16

gaIaxy

Well-Known Member
Feb 28, 2020
159
209
119
19
Upstate New York
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
She/They
Even though I typically play on PC, I was thinking it would be nice for mobile players to play games only with other mobile players. The touchscreen controls make it quite hard for mobile players to win. Mobile players using controllers and keyboards should be placed with everyone else though, and those using touchscreen should still be able to play with the other players using controllers and keyboards in a party.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jiivan

FnigePython

Well-Known Member
Sep 7, 2019
603
452
79
22
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
It is not possible to do that, as it isn't a thing Cube can choose to do. Mojang would have to develop a version only available for mobile users
Hive does it, but i disagree for different reasons.

1. Hackers can run free because its harder for mobile players to report than PC players (Yes there more hackers on mobile)

2. I like dealing with hackers often personally
 

Skqrrt

Well-Known Member
Aug 13, 2020
467
480
139
23
Netherlands
I think that’s a great idea but I don’t know how many mobile players there are atm so maybe the waiting tile for a game will be too long
 

zhen3441

Member
Aug 9, 2020
2
1
4
United States
This is a good idea, however, bedrock supports mobile, console, and PC so it would be impossible to separate mobile from console and PC players. The closest CubeCraft can do is to rank players and put them in games with people of the same skill level as them.
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom