Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey, in many skywars maps you can find trapped chests and you have to obtain the loot fast before everything explodes.
In the case of Ping pong, there is an empty trapped chest right in the middle so my suggestion is to place loot inside the chest like in the rest of the maps! 😄

That's the chest I'm talking about:

Trapped chest suggestion.png

Thank you for reading my suggestion and please react with :agree: if you agree, :unsure: if you are not sure (I would like you to explain to me why) and :disagree: if you disagree (I would like you to explain to me why too)

Merry Christmas!🎄

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Hey, in many skywars maps you can find trapped chests and you have to obtain the loot fast before everything explodes.
In the case of Ping pong, there is an empty trapped chest right in the middle so my suggestion is to place loot inside the chest like in the rest of the maps! 😄

That's the chest I'm talking about:

View attachment 205279

Thank you for reading my suggestion and please react with :agree: if you agree, :unsure: if you are not sure (I would like you to explain to me why) and :disagree: if you disagree (I would like you to explain to me why too)

Merry Christmas!🎄
but we need this in bedrock too! It'll distract players that's not very familiar with CubeCraft environment and make them took at least 3 - 6 seconds looting the chest and died to tnt.

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
but we need this in bedrock too! It'll distract players that's not very familiar with CubeCraft environment and make them took at least 3 - 6 seconds looting the chest and died to tnt.
I didn't know this problem was on bedrock too. I'll change the prefix to All networks then!

Reactions: AlexTheNG

coco147200

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Very cool idea! I think it would also improve new player’s experience with CubeCraft in a way where they would think “lol I got trolled by the map” unless they have anger issues.

Reactions: Amazinq

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hi xAmazinq,

We definitely agree with this suggestion. It is currently too easy to spot a trapped chest. By adding loot inside trapped chests, it's far more difficult to tell the difference between them, thus making the game more unexpected. Your suggestion has been marked as planned!

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
As of yesterday this has been live on our netwok! I adjusted the loot for PingPong, Snakes and Sandbox. If you know any more maps that have empty trapped chests, make sure to create a bug report on our forums, so the QA team can assign these to me (:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom