Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Reading this discussion, I started reconsidering my vote. I definitely didn’t think of the consequences it could have for the staff team. On the other hand, I still agree with Matriox’ point.

I may not know how the staff team works in certain situations anymore, due to me having been inactive for quite a long time after leaving the team, but I am pretty sure that I can say that just because all the (ex-)staff members voted disagree (which clearly isn’t true, unlike what one community member thought), doesn’t mean it isn’t a problem and that it shouldn’t be addressed. I solely voted agree because something has to be done against this.

What at least could be done is possibly adding a chat filter using the bot that filters certain links or scam message templates. These could be added to this filter manually after getting forwarded. This is only an idea, but it may be a better solution.

I want something done against this, but perhaps this suggestion isn’t the best idea, unlike what I originally thought. Therefore, I will change my vote to :disagree:, even though I agree with both sides in a way.

Last edited:

Snowy54

Jul 26, 2019
Shinyland 💫✨
Reading this discussion, I started reconsidering my vote. I didn’t think of the consequences it could have for the staff team. On the other hand, I still agree with Matriox’ point.

I may not know how the staff team works in certain situations anymore, due to me having been inactive for quite a long time after leaving the team, but I am pretty sure that I can say that just because only the (ex-)staff members voted disagree (which clearly isn’t true, unlike what one community member thought), doesn’t mean it isn’t a problem and that it shouldn’t be addressed. I solely voted agree because something has to be done against this.

What at least could be done is possibly adding a chat filter using the bot that filters certain links or scam message templates. These could be added to this filter manually after getting forwarded. This is only an idea, but it may be a better solution.

I want something done against this, but perhaps this suggestion isn’t the best idea, unlike what I originally thought. Therefore, I will change my vote to :disagree:, even though I agree with both sides in a way.
Yeah, I agree with that. I think adding a chat filter will work. You've my agree!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom