Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
cooltext394687558264565.png
Hii ‼️
The other day I wanted to pin a post on my profile, but I realized that there is no option in the forums to do so.

Maybe in the past this option did exist but cubecraft removed it, I have no idea so therefore, I have decided to make this suggestion. Usually in forums and some social networks, you can pin a post on your profile.

For example, If you want to put a "goodbye message", the forums doesn't allow you to pin a message and since people are commenting on your profile, the important message ends up going to the last pages.

I think the most normal thing would be to have the option to do it freely.

I think I saw this suggestion a few years ago, but from what I see, it is still not implemented.

What would be the purpose of this suggestion❓

The purpose of this suggestion is simply to add the option that each person can pin whatever post they want on their own profile.

I do not think it is necessary to add anything else, it is simple and brief.

cooltext394687544238539.png

If you liked the suggestion, let me know with a :agree:.

If you are unsure, let me know with a :unsure:. (It would be great if you explain/elaborate why)

If you don't like the suggestion, let me know with a :disagree:. (It would be great if you explain/elaborate why)

The letters that I have used in this post I have done with this free website.

Last edited:

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi!
The other day I wanted to pin a post on my profile, but I realized that there is no option in the forums to do so.

Maybe in the past this option did exist but cubecraft removed it, I have no idea so therefore, I have decided to make this suggestion. Usually in forums and some social networks, you can pin a post on your profile.

For example, If you want to put a "goodbye message", the forums doesn't allow you to pin a message and since people are commenting on your profile, the important message ends up going to the last pages.

I think the most normal thing would be to have the option to do it freely.

I think I saw this suggestion a few years ago, but from what I see, it is still not implemented.

What would be the purpose of this suggestion❓

The purpose of this suggestion is simply to add the option that each person can pin whatever post they want on their own profile.

I do not think it is necessary to add anything else, it is simple and brief.

If you liked the suggestion, let me know with a :agree:.

If you are unsure, let me know with a :unsure:. (It would be great if you explain/elaborate why)

If you don't like the suggestion, let me know with a :disagree:. (It would be great if you explain/elaborate why)

The letters that I have used in this post I have done with this free website.
I agree with you, it would be a great addition to the forums.

• Agree
Reactions: Buckyy

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Hey Buckky, thanks for the suggestion.

Unfortunately I've had a look around and there doesn't appear to be a stable plugin for this feature on Xenforo meaning we'd have to develop this ourselves and we don't have the resources to dedicate to such a feature as we're focusing very heavily on our network at the moment.

So we won't be implementing this, if this changes in the future we will reconsider as we do like the idea.

~ Marked as denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
dvodany wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Welcome onboard! 🎉
dvodany wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on helper Worried, I knew you'll get there :D
dvodany wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations, welcome (again) to the team! 👏
Top Bottom