Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
A while ago, Cubecraft added that pickking up items from the generators, would be a bit slower. As far as I know this was because the items then should be shared between the teammates. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
But if I'm right, this is the most useless thing ever..
Why? Alright.. Let's start of with solo Eggwars. The, as I'd like to call it, slowly picking up items from the generator, has absolutely no purpose, whatsoever. Since you do not have to share anything with any teammates since it's a solo game.

Let's move on..
Team Eggwars.. In the maps like bones, candy, forest, civilitation, In every map, as soon as someone is faster then you: you can't get any iron.
With the map bones, when you got the worst spot ever, you are not able to get any iron.
Maybe, if you're lucky, and your teammate isn't AFK, you'll be able to get 5-7 iron.. You can't even buy a pickaxe with that...
So unless there is another reason, this is in the game. It's completly useless and it should be removed.

Last edited:

Cubo ㅤ

Jul 12, 2016
A while ago, Cubecraft added that pickking up items from the generators, would be a bit slower. As far as I know this was because the items then should be shared between the teammates. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
But if I'm right, this is the most useless thing ever..
Why? Alright.. Let's start of with solo Eggwars. The, as I'd like to call it, slowly picking up items from the generator, has absolutely no purpose, whatsoever. Since you do not have to share anything with any teammates since it's a solo game.
I agree with this.
Team Eggwars.. In the maps like bones, candy, forest, civilitation, In every map, as soon as someone is faster then you: you can't get any iron.
With the map bones, when you got the worst spot ever, you are not able to get any iron.
Maybe, if you're lucky, and your teammate isn't AFK, you'll be able to get 5-7 iron.. You can't even buy a pickaxe with that...
So unless there is another reason, this is in the game. It's completly useless and it should be removed.
Maybe adding a unique cage for all would fix the problem.

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
with the old system of generators if someone had a better connection the could sit on the iron gen and no let ANYONE get any iron. they fixed it by making it a tad bit slower to pick up items. yes i do agree that it has really no effect in solo but for them to do different coding and plugins just for that would be a waste of time and money, its honestly not that big of a deal in my opinion.

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
The speed from picking up tokens in EggWars has been increased, you should no longer have any issues. Thanks! :D

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Thank you sir! 🖖
RobinDn wrote on S4nne's profile.
Stitchyyyy :D
RobinDn wrote on Fesa's profile.
It has been to long :D