Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

fatkat

Dec 31, 2021
Yes, you cannot vote for a loot without a rank. When the game has no votes, it picks normal mode. (In my opinion, OP is best.) I don’t think it should be like that. I think it should randomly pick the loot. I think it will make the game more fun to play.

hxgx

Novice Member
May 24, 2018
Spain
I think that would be cool, but for projectiles, since at least in Java you rarely play Soft Blocks and that would be a way to make it appear more often in your games.

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Yes, you cannot vote for a loot without a rank. When the game has no votes, it picks normal mode. (In my opinion, OP is best.) I don’t think it should be like that. I think it should randomly pick the loot. I think it will make the game more fun to play.
The thing is okay, not everyone could or want to buy ranks. By doing this, it'll basically FORCE people to buy ranks. Although I have a skywars rank, I rather not vote for anything because I prefer playing on normal mode.

You see, some people prefer playing on op and some loves to play on normal or basic. The thing is, if the loots were chosen randomly if no one voted, it'll basically force players to get a rank and vote for normal and it would make the game very unfair and pay to win + it would make choosing kits and choosing what route to use difficult for players without ranks since well, the loot types are randomized and most maps requires different kits or strategies depending on the loot type of the round.

Too long, didn't read:
this suggestion would make skywars (or other games modes) unfair and pay to win

• Haha
Reactions: PaperKnight13

fatkat

Dec 31, 2021
Thanks for the answers guys! I think this thread still needs attention from the admins. We will see what they think about it... :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Top Bottom