Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lazerbro

Aug 10, 2022
Korea
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello CubeCraft Community!
I am here with a new suggestion, should cc add the feature to name your pets so that they can be more customizable, or even having skins that we can equip our pets with so that they can actually stand out from the rest? Let me know down below!

lazerbro

Aug 10, 2022
Korea
Pronouns
He/Him
u really think I want people to agree, I want opinions and that's it. And the reason why I put java and bedrock there was so that all the cc community can relate and give opinions while not feeling left out.
Come on man, look before you LEAP.

UndexdZombie

Novice Member
Nov 6, 2021
The Graveyard
youtube.com
All networks mean Java & Bedrock 😑

Also, as for the skins, each pet has a specific texture/design to make it unique and right for the bundles it was included in, having a skin on a pet completely defeats the purpose of why CC even created the design for a pet, having a skin on a pet would also make the server more laggy for other players

Reactions: Rocks1

IDKhan

Jul 14, 2021
Scotland
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
would be wayyyyy to hard to implement and prob under used

pet names would be cool but honestly pointless and would forget about it after a day of it being added
and the amount of skins that would have to be made and designed would take so long, and like i said, wouldnt be used much
have to disagree sorry :/

• Agree

IDKhan

Jul 14, 2021
Scotland
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Mate using Bedrock and Java prefixes isn't gonna give you agrees
you do that too xd
1661032372701.png

its not really about trying to get more agrees, its kinda like when making a yt thumbnail you want it to pop out from the other stuff

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Top Bottom