Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should you get the bonus of +1 exp by writing good things before game starts?

  • No

    Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Yes

    Votes: 3 33.3%

  • Total voters
    9
Status
Not open for further replies.

UBRE

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
279
513
174
Mexico.
So I saw that if you write
GG or GF
At the final of the match, it gives you +1 exp, that's a good bonus and I´m not proposing that it should be double. Just proposing something.

See, I have as habit write "GL" at the start of every game I play (rarely get another back :c ) and I think is a good equivalent to the "gg" at the final, and is easier to do because you are usually in the cage, just that.

I guess the bonus is at the final because it will prevent players to farm the GL just joining-writing-leaving, (a rare form of getting XP lol).

Just thought it was a good idea.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gregeyy

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
809
2,466
349
Spain
I honestly can see this implemented in the near future. I mean, I don't see any downsides to adding this besides the one you mentioned above, but I'm sure it won't be a problem for CubeCraft's team. It's a yes for me. Good job!
 
  • Like
Reactions: UBRE

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
804
4,306
389
24
Å
Please don’t revive threads older than 3 weeks (necro posting)

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me or another staff member.

- Locked🔒
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

The most interesting question in the QNA stream yesterday has to do with the Partner/Creators Program in the server and this is what is said about it. The answer to the question is in the photo below:
1791056738343.png
What is the oldest loot item you guys own?
dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
Top Bottom