Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ilosh

Jul 22, 2018
those are just the most stupid ideas to add to eggwars
triple health and hardcore are just straight up the thing people choose to annoy other players
those arent fun
i want them removed
idk how these threads work so ehm idk how yall could like show you agree
whatever

peace out

D

Deleted member 347571

I agree with triple health, hardcore are just shorter games.

Oct 19, 2015
The Netherlands
nl.namemc.com
those are just the most stupid ideas to add to eggwars
triple health and hardcore are just straight up the thing people choose to annoy other players
those arent fun
i want them removed
idk how these threads work so ehm idk how yall could like show you agree
whatever

peace out

I agree, that is not fun. Some people vote HC and Triple health and then leave when the game starts lol

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
I agree with you.
There are some players who like the gamemode. There are always players who do like it and who doesn't like it. Aldo a lot of people are probably going to agree on this i dont think there are going to remove it.
But still +1 for me ^_^

Last edited:

6qm_

Novice Member
May 7, 2017
New Jersey, USA
You shouldn't have to leave lobbies or spend irl money to avoid vote trolls. Whatever the case may be, Triple Health is by far the least used type and should be removed. Hardcore is fun if you plan on doing a short game.

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
You shouldn't have to leave lobbies or spend irl money to avoid vote trolls. Whatever the case may be, Triple Health is by far the least used type and should be removed. Hardcore is fun if you plan on doing a short game.
removing something because something isn’t used that often? why would you do that? soft projectiles in sw is the least used so it should get removed? hard in mw is the least used so it should get removed?

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
I agree with removing Triple Health, but Hardcore? No, some people might like it more than Overpowered or Normal. The reason why I'd like to have Triple Health removed is because it makes fights just so much longer, following the games will take longer to end. And I honestly think that the options Half, Normal and Double Health are fine. If people really like to have more health, they can always vote Double Health, which I think is okay for them too.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I agree, that is not fun. Some people vote HC and Triple health and then leave when the game starts lol
I'm sure this happens a few times, but I've personally never seen it and I play EggWars a lot. It happens, but this shouldn't really be a reason to remove the modes entirely. I do want them removed though.

Lynnes

Aug 7, 2017
Argentina
yeah, I saw a lot of teams with ranks when they can't be in the same team, they choose triple health and hard items to annoy other people

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Hardcore needs a revamp. The only redeeming feature it has is no regaining hearts. Other than that it just takes longer to get some food and blocks. Beyond boring, which is why nearly no one chooses it.

Reactions: RickDeKlomp

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I do agree but that's because I absolutely don't like both of them. With triple health there's almost no way of killing someone without knocking him into the void and with hardcore it takes 30 minutes to buy leather armour and a sword.

Reactions: Odieuse
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom