Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should laggers be kicked to make the server more fun like it used to be before the lagger invasion?

• Yes, kick the laggers, I want cubecraft to be fun again!

• No, keep the laggers, I am a lagger my self and I love abusing my lag and ruining the fun of others!

• No, permanently ban the laggers and stop them playing forever!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Look, it's not that Americans get bad internet, it's that we live farther away making the packets having to travel over the entire Atlantic ocean. This would not be fair to American rank owners, and honestly, if you take no knock back you have quite a bit more than 120 Ms. Really, you think that people are going to leave because of laggers? I guarantee you that occasionally even you go above 120 for longer than 20 seconds, how would you feel getting kicked out of an hour long egqwars game, just because someone in your house decided to watch a YouTube video on their phone? Once again, cube isn't a massively competitive server requiring ms monitoring of 120 ms.
"This would not be fair to American rank owners" not cubecraft's fault that AMERICANS choose to donate freely to a EUROPEAN server. This server was NOT designed for AMERICANS and the lag they bring because they live an ocean and a bit away from the host. Perhaps you can move to an AMERICAN server like you're supposed to?????
You're right 20 seconds is too short, maybe a minute or two would be better. And if I got kicked during a long eggwars game because of my ping I couldn't complain. Yes, it would ruin my game, but remember, it would ruin the other players' experience too because of my lag, so I can't really complain.
#DownWithLaggers
#CubecraftForEU
#EUForCubecraft

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
"This would not be fair to American rank owners" not cubecraft's fault that AMERICANS choose to donate freely to a EUROPEAN server. This server was NOT designed for AMERICANS and the lag they bring because they live an ocean and a bit away from the host. Perhaps you can move to an AMERICAN server like you're supposed to?????
You're right 20 seconds is too short, maybe a minute or two would be better. And if I got kicked during a long eggwars game because of my ping I couldn't complain. Yes, it would ruin my game, but remember, it would ruin the other players' experience too because of my lag, so I can't really complain.
#DownWithLaggers
#CubecraftForEU
#EUForCubecraft
You do realize that there are a lot of uneducated "twelve year olds" that have no clue of this kind of thing, some people dont really care if they have good ping or not or if they live near where the server is hosted. All they care about is having fun on CubeCraft and want to play op eggwars. I haven't read the terms and services from when i bought my gold, but I'm pretty sure none of it said, "oh yeah and btw if sometime down the line we need to ban you for having a bit too much ping we will making your rank unrefundable." The only way you get banned from cube is because of an unfair advantage, if lagging really was that then you can just intentionally lag yourself, why don't you do it then? "Well I am a respectful CubeCraft r that fights morally and wouldn't do such a thing" well that's a lame excuse, if you really wanted to win as much as possible legally then you would do it.

Ayroh

#DownWithLaggers
#CubecraftForEU
#EUForCubecraft
You’re being incredibly rude dude.

I’m lucky enough that I do not have horrible ping and/or connection issues. However, I do not think that it is in any right acceptable to say:
Perhaps you can move to an AMERICAN server like you're supposed to?????

I understand that there is a big European presence on this server, and that it’s based in EU; however, I guarantee that a significant part of CCGN’s revenue also comes from it’s big US and MX presence.

By the way, your post is breaking one of the forum’s rules (incase you’re unaware). You’re not to have petition threads. And I find your comment about the “Mexicans” derogatory.

Last edited:
Reactions: OnePointEight.exe

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
Please do not make petition threads as this is against the rules seen here. Also please be respectful to all players on the server as we are all a part of a community and should not try to exclude someone simply for lag. Not everyone can afford decent internet or have regular (non-gaming) computers. Also keep in mind the server is hosted in France, so the proxy to the server plays a factor in people's connections and this can not be helped as we do not want to exclude people from the server since all are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
ur pfp old ign :D
endertom100 wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthdayyy!!!!! ^-^
endertom100 wrote on h2hl's profile.
Welcome!!! we hope you enjoy it while your here!!!! ^-^
Reesle wrote on h2hl's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! You’re cool for joining 😎
Reesle wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom