Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like this?

  • Yes

  • No

  • I really don't care


Results are only viewable after voting.

Livvv

Pineappleplayer - Daily Quotes
Mar 27, 2017
1,280
9,265
409
25
Swedish noodles
I both love and hate it.
But I guess it would be useful since I also got a lot of things to say and don't like to update my status 58903280 times every day.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sweetenerera

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
4,916
12,657
619
I don't like the idea.

Found it useless to make a post just to state that.
Why is it useless? There are so many times people want to have a specific status and later post something on their status because it's soo small + useless to make a thread about but you don't want to ruin your status..
 
D

Deleted member 352903

Guest
Just bc something is useless doesn't mean it shoudln't be implemented
(+ it isn't useless)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sweetenerera
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CeruleanPrism81 wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy BirthDay Tim!
PRO WINNAAR wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
Top Bottom