Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Hi there,

So looking at the title you are probably wondering what I mean by "permanent kits"? Well I will explain, say you just join a game of Eggwars (or any game) and you joined it with two seconds left, you wouldn't have enough time to chose a kit would you?
So I'm suggesting that you add permanent kits for the players meaning once you chose a kit it goes with you for the rest of your games until you select a different one.

Hope you approve :)

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
Ooooooh please add this! I hate it when it keeps loading and loading and loading... & guess I don't have a kit. Good suggestion btw.

D

Deleted member 169486

NO NO NO, da highpickel has dis thing and boxbuildgames does not copy other servers.
(That was sarcasm)

Yes we need this. I tend to forget to select a kit and this would help a lot seeing as I only use like two kits.

Reactions: Lucien

Minaa

Jun 16, 2016
this would be a very useful thing because lets be real here, we all have AT LEAST once forgotten to pick our kit. :p +1 from me

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Sometimes when the game starts and I suddenly remember....... I FORGOT TO PICK A KIT.... NOOOOO!

Would agree to this since other servers have this thing so If I forget to change my kit at least I still got a kit ready to go. +1

ItsBaraa

Aug 25, 2016
I like the idea and i agree with you .. its kinda BAD for forgetting my kit each time while texting my friends ...
+1

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom