Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lihavaa

Apr 12, 2020
My suggestion is that perm mutes should not be given by the amount of mutes. I had 2 mutes and i got a 3rd one, and now i'm perm muted. I would love to talk whit people in game, but now its impossible for ever. I will be always muted and that's the reason i will quit the server at some point. My idea is to make perm mutes not be given by the amount of mutes and i think my mute for example should be like a month mute, but not perm.

ThaDoggo

Sep 2, 2017
the Netherlands
My suggestion is that perm mutes should not be given by the amount of mutes. I had 2 mutes and i got a 3rd one, and now i'm perm muted. I would love to talk whit people in game, but now its impossible for ever. I will be always muted and that's the reason i will quit the server at some point. My idea is to make perm mutes not be given by the amount of mutes and i think my mute for example should be like a month mute, but not perm.
You are muted for a reason. And perm mutes SHOULD exist. Did you know that if you wait a while and then contact the staff member that muted you he “could” look into it. So even with a perm mute. Be patient.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
You become permanently muted after breaking a chat rule for a certain amount of times which isn’t the same for all the chat rules.
For exsample if you scam people it’s instant permanent mute.If you advertise you have more chances and so on.
If you want to get unmuted I recommend you to understand what was your fault, and then talk to the staff member who punished you about them unmuting you.

D

Deleted member 469419

You're saying remove the punishment track? just no.

Cubecraft have the punishment track to keep a control about the infractions, if they'll remove it all would be more chaotic. Before this punishment system, cubecraft had a simple command like /ban in wich moderators can choose the infraction time (and in months as interval time) as I know, believe me, if moderators can choose the sanction time cubecraft would completely empty xD.

As I know, hypixel also uses a punishment track. The punishment track is absolutely necessary to keep a control. Anyways if you still appeal, do it.

If you don't want to get a permanent mute/ban, it's simple, at the first punishment, stop. I say it for experience lol, look at my ban hist.

~ Have a nice day

Stineos

Feb 9, 2020
This isn't a good idea. It is not that you're muted for the rest of your life. You can appeal and explain why you think the mute is incorrect

And you are probably muted because of your inappropriate language on the server. I don't think staff would make any mistake and muted you with a good reason. If you are swearing multiple times you deserve a perm mute in my opinion.

Reactions: Entrustious6679

SANTIEL_3

Apr 4, 2020
you're mute perm becouse they warned you 2 times, then you continue doing that? offcourse they have to decide this, becouse you broke a rule 3 times, see the page of the rules

ItzKevin_YT

Dec 12, 2018
Chile
This is a bad suggestion. You were muted for the same reason 2 times, and after of that you broke the rules again. You deserve the mute cause you've broken the rules several times, after of warnings by staff.

Reactions: SANTIEL_3
D

Deleted member 421664

This is a bad suggestion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I really don’t think thing the perm mute should disappear. You said it’s your third mute, assuming all mutes where rightful I think it’s fair enough that you’re muted permanently. And if you think you should be unmuted, you can always appeal. Removing it and making mutes always temporary will make some players toxic since they can always talk again after a certain time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything 🌻💜
AnolTongi wrote on Catss's profile.
You will be missed :(
Good luck in the future!
Lyriie wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything, we will miss you!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Catss's profile.
Thanks for everything, wish you best of luck in the future :)
ssunsett wrote on Catss's profile.
Thanks for everything! We will miss you! 🥺💜
Top Bottom