Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

saucysaladboi

Apr 21, 2019
somewhere
ive never played on this server before and i have been banned? how? when i appeel with your link it says i have never played on the server before.

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
ive never played on this server before and i have been banned? how? when i appeel with your link it says i have never played on the server before.
Hey There!
The most advisable when making the appeal of your punishment is to enter your old username which is (LucasNow7) enter that username and make your appeal through this link: https://appeals.cubecraft.net/ find_appeals / LucasNow7 / JAVA details of the punishment, You are BANNED by cc_sentinel at Jan 4, 2019 5:14:25 PM for Sentinel caught you cheating! (Anticheat). I recommend you be patient so that the appeal is handled as soon as possible. Good Luck!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
Top Bottom