Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Nov 6, 2018
today I saw team purple and red work together in eggwars, and it was obvious that they were crossteaming. but to report them you have to make a video of it. But who records everything when they are playing eggwars except youtubers? I made a screenshot of them like I always do when someone breaks the rules or if I see a bug, so there IS evidence. I get that if you make a screenshot of them it isn't hard evidence because they could be fighting but you just don't see it on the photo. If you see these people together in different teams, just start recording please. Felleee, liamsnaar, thijn2003NL, Zeldiiis. those are the names. 2018-11-11_12.56.38.png

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
today I saw team purple and red work together in eggwars, and it was obvious that they were crossteaming. but to report them you have to make a video of it. But who records everything when they are playing eggwars except youtubers? I made a screenshot of them like I always do when someone breaks the rules or if I see a bug, so there IS evidence. I get that if you make a screenshot of them it isn't hard evidence because they could be fighting but you just don't see it on the photo. If you see these people together in different teams, just start recording please. Felleee, liamsnaar, thijn2003NL, Zeldiiis. those are the names.View attachment 149526
I usually have my recording up, but not started, if I se teamers or hackers

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Screenshots never nearly show enough proof of someone teaming/cross-teaming. Sometimes it may look like a team just crossed the bridge to the other team without them knowing since they've got their backs to the player/team that just crossed, something like that (Just an example given)
Is why we ask for video evidence for teaming reports etc.because it shows what the reported players are doing in that very specific moment.

RqktByMax_

Novice Member
May 4, 2018
belgium
A screenshot? how can they know they really teaming? what I see is just a player who run to another for attacking them.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Get OG to the point where double teams don't matter lol.
Anyways, buddy, they're gonna get away with it, if you don't do anything about it.
It's like complaining for water when you have a water fountain 10 feet away. Do something about it before complaining...

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom