Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 2, 2020
Out of this world
I have been playing this new game and it's great so far the developers have fixed the server issues and all running smooth!

Now lots of players have different strategies but this is annoying. People towering up on to the middle part or on the starting place just above there heads or using the border to block up and shoot you with a bow and arrow. Now people can do this it just takes longer to get to them. But i just don't understand why you put the height border so high up because it's a duels game not a camping game. Now if people just keep camping it might discourage players to play it because of players camping and not playing how the game was originally intended to.

I know the game is still in beta but when duels is released hopefully they will decrease the height border to stop this annoyances.

This is for the Bedrock server i have no clue what this its like on java duels but this is my opinion on something the developers could have a look at!

Reactions: Reapz

mqlvey

Feb 11, 2021
Uk
I somewhat agree, PvP 1v1's is all about strategies, if someone's strategies is to Build a platform and bow, that's there choice.
But i do agree they should make the height border Smaller.
they should add pots tbh that would fix the issue all the people who want to take pvp seriously will play pots and people who prefer to take there pvp slow and tower up can play duels.

zMigi_

Jun 1, 2017
AmigoLand
zmigi.ca
Pronouns
They/Them
I have been playing this new game and it's great so far the developers have fixed the server issues and all running smooth!

Now lots of players have different strategies but this is annoying. People towering up on to the middle part or on the starting place just above there heads or using the border to block up and shoot you with a bow and arrow. Now people can do this it just takes longer to get to them. But i just don't understand why you put the height border so high up because it's a duels game not a camping game. Now if people just keep camping it might discourage players to play it because of players camping and not playing how the game was originally intended to.

I know the game is still in beta but when duels is released hopefully they will decrease the height border to stop this annoyances.

This is for the Bedrock server i have no clue what this its like on java duels but this is my opinion on something the developers could have a look at!
Some people have an strategy on that, and I get is annoyingbut there is nothing you can do about it, and also the same problem of towering up happens on duels java :C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Dutch_Frietjes wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Eva bbgirl xx
Matriox wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
gg c
I genuinely thought it was Thursday today... I was so excited for it to be almost weekend :/
xHappyMood wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
omg GEMMMMIE IS ONLINE?!?!
itzhussii wrote on avalon :3's profile.
avaa <33
Top Bottom