Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
1,226
3,265
349
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/They
Yes and why not it would be fair! No one could farm or be annoying
I play mobile often and have no problem with console players, pc players are difficult but there will always be people better than you, mobile has an advantage of being able to hit people of a range of 110° maximum and 70° minimum which is worse than any other game that can only hit you in a small cube area.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gregeyy

ValentinoGV_

Well-Known Member
Oct 25, 2016
243
270
144
Cádiz, Andalucía
I don't see mobile players and PC players getting separated from each other

Even though it is true PC players might be able to move better than anyone, mobile players are able to hit a bit better, as you have a wider range of blocks that you can tap on

No one could farm or be annoying
1598454435282.png

This is already illegal, so if it happens to you, try to record it and report it here: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-bedrock-player-or-bug.88/
 
  • Like
Reactions: Conea64 and Gregeyy

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
1,925
1,703
204
No I’m on mobile and I can easy get console and pc is difficult but I just void kill them
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom