Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesGamez

Jun 16, 2016
My Computer
So I got a paypal giftcard for christmas and there was a sale to the store. My giftcard is only for US. And it pays in pounds and converts to US dollars so it doesnt work. We should be able to select the country for our payment

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
PayPal used to be a payment option, but people abused the refunds. So you could buy a rank, then refund the money and get it for free. It lost ccg a good of money, I assume. I don't think this payment method will be added back until the problem is fixed

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
PayPal got removed as a payment option, due to the fact that alot of people charged back. In addition to that, every time someone charged back, Cubecraft had to pay $25,-, yes Cubecraft did. Because of this they were basically losing money because of it, so they removed it until there was a way around it.

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
As many other people have said paypal was removed due to the charge back feature. @DYD. Lock Please The Question Has Been Answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom