• Don't add PayPal

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake Branger

Oct 11, 2016
Classified
I think it would be nice to add the payment option "paypal" to the purchase menu! This would provide a wide variety of payment options.

I wanted to purchase gold last night. But I was unable to because PayPal wasn't available. I am only going to purchase ranks from PayPal. So I just though it would be nice to add it.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
They've removed the PayPal option because everytime someone charged back, Cubecraft had to pay $25. Yes Cubecraft. No that doesn't make sence.

You can buy a rank using paysafe instead, which you can get at your local store ;)

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Yes so then, they should bring PayPal back!
No. paypal is being abused, so they can't bring it back. Cubecraft would lose a lot of money and being banned without being able to appeal, isn't fair too. Maybe the person who tried to buy the rank, recieved his money back while it wasn't on purpose or cube banned the wrong player.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
People used PayPal to ask for a charge back when they didn't want their rank anymore, which would OFC cause them to get perm banned. To avoid more people blackmailing CCG after charge-back and getting banned, they just removed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom