Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

QueenHammie

Feb 7, 2017
Stealing shampoo bottles from hotels
If you are a regular player and have tons of points, and you've already got the kits or whatever you wanted, I think it would be a good idea to be able to /pay or /give points away. Say your friend is joining the server for the first time and you want to give them points so they can try out some features, or you could make bets in duels.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
If you are a regular player and have tons of points, and you've already got the kits or whatever you wanted, I think it would be a good idea to be able to /pay or /give points away. Say your friend is joining the server for the first time and you want to give them points so they can try out some features, or you could make bets in duels.

Although its a great idea and I support it
I belive its against EULA Rules and its been denied servral times, belive me I have tried
@Yoya @LanceDaniels @Unipotato @Soph Lock

Reactions: QueenHammie

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

Atleast it was worth a go :/
Hi @Soph

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
This has been suggested many times before. I don't like this idea people can get a lot of points. They even can get so many points that you can get every kit when you just joined. Points are things you earn. It is a reward for winning/killing someone.

@xRoguex and @Luminated Underpants this is just a suggestion. They are just suggesting something for the server. I don't see what's illegal about it. It doesn't need to be locked because it is just a suggestion.

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
This has been suggested many times before. I don't like this idea people can get a lot of points. They even can get so many points that you can get every kit when you just joined. Points are things you earn. It is a reward for winning/killing someone.

@xRoguex and @Luminated Underpants this is just a suggestion. They are just suggesting something for the server. I don't see what's illegal about it. It doesn't need to be locked because it is just a suggestion.
Its against the eula. Its impossible to implement. Thankfully.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Lmao kids that think that this is against the eula should go re-read it.

Anyways,
Maybe you should play some games and earn points yourself. After a while you'll end up with 100000 points.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Players with cracked accounts can just abuse this freely with their unlimited amount of alts. You should earn them yourself and fair
So, no sorry. Good suggestion, though. :)

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Players with cracked accounts can just abuse this freely with their unlimited amount of alts. You should earn them yourself and fair
So, no sorry. Good suggestion, though. :)
How so?
You don't get any points when you log-on Cubecraft for the first time.
And people with an Cracked account can't even log-on the server.

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
How so?
You don't get any points when you log-on Cubecraft for the first time.
Hmm, true. But maybe they already had an alt account with (some) points which are earned by playing games. If you win one game of Skywars you already have 50 points and I've seen multiple suggestions where is suggested that 50 points is the limit.

And people with an Cracked account can't even log-on the server.
Oh, not for a few seconds? If not, then this is my statement: "You should earn points yourself and fair."

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I am in the middle of this idea. It would be Nice., If you can give your friends points or If you are a youtuber that you can do a giveaway with points. Also this idea is all more times suggested. The idea of adding this command with cubelets is also a neat idea. I support this idea, But There Will come a lot of problems, as you play a skywars game And you say I give you 1k points If you let My win. He Lets you win And you go without paying the points, it is Just an example.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

It was told to me when I suggestied it.

nBas

Novice Member
May 31, 2017
The Netherlands
No, this idea is not very nice. Then you have people from level 40 giving points to friends and you don't have to work for your own points or something else. Keeping the old method of this is good. When they accept this you have people without friends doing it all by themself, and that's not nice. So this idea isn't nice I think. I say people have to play often for a high level or play for points.

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
I heard this suggestion so many times already but it would be nice to pick how many points you want to give away but give all my points away it wouldn't be good at all. but I would have to go with a no, because every single person would start asking for points and it will start being annoying. The best way to get points is by playing games in the server. -1 :confused1:

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
It may increase the amount of people who beg for points in the lobbies but certainly doesn't make it against the EULA like Dotsially said. It could be added and there wouldn't be much trouble. Playing games is fun but trading points for hiring people to play a game or 2 with them would make it a interesting economy and would help other players to start up and such.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thank you for the kind messages everyone. Keep building awesome.
Hoshi wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Love you man, hope you'll stick around <3

:cubie:
xHappyMood wrote on mitgobla's profile.
thank you for everything
Amazinq wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Thanks for everything
legendaryfox977 wrote on savina875's profile.
.wollof eht rof uoy knahT
Top Bottom