Results are only viewable after voting.

Anneum

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2020
The Avatar Universe
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello everyone!

I am most of the time in a big party. It happens to me quite often that the partyleader gets kicked or leave's without making someone else partyleader, so the game randomly picks another partyleader. The problem with this is that if you’re in a large party, it will happen a lot that one of them is afk for a few minutes and then the one person that’s afk gets picked as the new partyleader. This is a little annoying because then you have to make a new party.

My suggestion is that if a person is afk they can’t be picked as the new partyleader.

Anneum

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2020
The Avatar Universe
Pronouns
She/Her
I agree with you, but how would you check if someone is afk?
If someone doesn't move for a certain amount of time. For example: you get kicked from the game if you're afk in a game for about two minutes. Same as with plus subscribers. if you message a plus subscriber who is afk, you will get a message back that they are afk. So I guess the same way as they do with this two things.

Reactions: JDgamers

Wauterrr

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
The Unknown
If someone doesn't move for a certain amount of time. For example: you get kicked from the game if you're afk in a game for about two minutes. Same as with plus subscribers. if you message a plus subscriber who is afk, you will get a message back that they are afk. So I guess the same way as they do with this two things.
What if the person is afk and gets the leader of the party before the two minuts afk message. You still have an afk party leader. It would be better if they lose the owner of the party if they get the afk message.

Reactions: Anneum

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I suggest making a command that names the next party leader, in addition to this. So that when you leave / get kicked you can make sure beforehand that someone active becomes partyleader!

Wauterrr

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
The Unknown
I suggest making a command that names the next party leader, in addition to this. So that when you leave / get kicked you can make sure beforehand that someone active becomes partyleader!
Something like a co-leader, who's the next leader but can't invite or kick players.

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
This is a really great idea to add to parties so the current party leader can choose a member of their choice to be a stand in party leader just incase they get logged out.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Thank you sir! 🖖
Top Bottom