Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

dontbossme

Aug 30, 2015
Pallet Town
Yeah, they're saying it's been requested maybe time before, but the more it's suggested the more popular it might become! ;3

MidnightMailman

Oct 19, 2016
Think Tank
www.youtube.com
I am definitely for a party system, I occasionally am the one organizing the games for my team and it becomes difficult to keep up with everyone at once. I do understand that a party system is a very difficult thing to add from a programming standpoint. This is almost as difficult as the anti-cheat they have been working on for ages. It took Hypixel forever to implement it for this reason(also they added it to keep ahead of the other servers). Now I assume that the devs are working on implementing a party system, they may also want things that make the cube party system different and better than Hypixels. Everyone could do them a favor and add in different concepts that could make a superior party system than Hypixels.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015

HockeyPro2004

May 4, 2016
I think that if they make a party system that the player that you party with has a glow effect that only you and him can see.

L

Lepzi

/party will make everything so much easier they should definitely add in the near future.

MidnightMailman

Oct 19, 2016
Think Tank
www.youtube.com
This has been brough up so many times and the devs are currently working that and a few other bugs so be patient and stop re-posting this thread because it will happen someday I dont know when
I actually think that is the reason people keep reposting it. They all want this Party system. Thus, they will talk about it until it is implemented. Then everyone will talk about something else. A legitimate thing they could add instead of reposting the same request is add things that have been never thought of for party systems before. Like a quick command to add all your online friends to your party.

Last edited:

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
I actually think that is the reason people keep reposting it. They all want this Party system. Thus, they will talk about it until it is implemented. Then everyone will talk about something else. A legitimate thing they could add instead of reposting the same request is add things that have been never thought of for party systems before. Like a quick command to add all your friends to your party.
I agree with you.
Maybe people can give ideas for the exact thing to type to start a party, invite, ect...

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
happy birthday!
Evaluatiefout wrote on Kazwa's profile.
meow ^w^
I was just looking at the member list when I discovered something. I fail to believe that I am probably the first and the only person to have "Mint" in their username (probably).
I mean- come on, it isn't that bad-
how.PNG

I wanted to promote random people to admins and demote all the old staff, but here I am.
a9o2 wrote on camulos's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!😍
Top Bottom