Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

How many of You will like to be added Party System to CubeCraft?

• No, I think this is not good think to be added.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VideoklipBG

Apr 29, 2017
Bulgaria
www.youtube.com
I'd would suggest to be added some sort of Party System to CubeCraft (Especially for EggWars and SkyWars)

This will be awesome for Streamers and Content Creators (Or just with friends) to make "Group" (Party) and play together!

Because I'm Streaming sometimes on EggWars and other minigames like this many people ask me to play with, trying to join that MiniGame / Lobby where I am and this is very hard sometimes :D

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
giphy.gif

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
I'd would suggest to be added some sort of Party System to CubeCraft (Especially for EggWars and SkyWars)

This will be awesome for Streamers and Content Creators (Or just with friends) to make "Group" (Party) and play together!

Because I'm Streaming sometimes on EggWars and other minigames like this many people ask me to play with, trying to join that MiniGame / Lobby where I am and this is very hard sometimes :D

I kinda think it is a great idea, because then at least you know all that you play with your friends!

Reactions: VideoklipBG

Sotis

Feb 14, 2016
Neverland
I agree, it's frustrating sometimes when the server is so packed. It would be more simple and easy to team with your friends. I could live without this being added, but It would be great if they did make something like this.
Good idea!

Reactions: VideoklipBG

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Heyy, this is one of the things that is on Developers their to-do list :). Developers are working as hard as they can, but everything takes time. Please wait patient in the maintime :).

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom