Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Shadowcade

May 21, 2022
Although I do see your point I don't think it's a valid argument for the following reason:

Java has a very clear warning message right in the middle of the screen before the game starts stating that teaming/crossteaming is bannable. I don't know if Bedrock already has this, but if not I'm sure it'd be possible to add this, if it states it very clearly in the middle of the screen and you still go ahead then you deserve to be banned.

And even if this message doesn't and won't exist on Bedrock, it's your responsibility as a player to be aware of the server's rules, if you don't take said responsibility seriously and break them out of ignorance, you're the one to blame, not the server.

I'd also like to say that in no way shape or form is the ability to join a game in a party a clear sign that you have permission to team, those are two very different and distinct things and honestly if you reason that way that's kinda on you in my opinion.
Also like java there is a clear warning saying if cross teaming, you can be banned

Reactions: Goldy

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
It’s terribly laggy and the lobby isn’t optimised for FPS at all. Getting stuck in your own blocks because you placed them to fast while bridging isn’t as rare as it should be and it doesn’t make the experience as enjoyable
Alright in that case...
1. None of these topics have anything at all to do with the point of this thread, nor the arguments made about Java that, unlike this comment, are relevant to this thread.
2. Lag usually comes down to players connections rather than the server itself.
3. Bugs should be reported here (bedrock) and here (Java). Rather than simply complained about on the forums, no matter how annoying they are.

It won’t work like that in practice though and they are already working on private planes. Also 1v1 game modes are coming out really soon
Again, back it up. Most of what's been said are assumptions, which are easily countered by the fact that Java has this exact feature, and no problems are arising from it. With the added information that Bedrock also gives you a warning before the game starts that (cross)teaming is bannable (Thank you @shadowcade <3) I genuinely see no way in which any of this would encourage teaming. As for private games, that's not the same as a full solo map. Same issue with 1v1s, which, for the record, we don't know how soon they'll actually be here.

Iridinox

Jun 11, 2022
Stardew Valley
Pronouns
He/Him
Alright in that case...
1. None of these topics have anything at all to do with the point of this thread, nor the arguments made about Java that, unlike this comment, are relevant to this thread.
2. Lag usually comes down to players connections rather than the server itself.
3. Bugs should be reported here (bedrock) and here (Java). Rather than simply complained about on the forums, no matter how annoying they are.

Again, back it up. Most of what's been said are assumptions, which are easily countered by the fact that Java has this exact feature, and no problems are arising from it. With the added information that Bedrock also gives you a warning before the game starts that (cross)teaming is bannable (Thank you @shadowcade <3) I genuinely see no way in which any of this would encourage teaming. As for private games, that's not the same as a full solo map. Same issue with 1v1s, which, for the record, we don't know how soon they'll actually be here.
I’m not that worried about teaming tbh, it’s probably just me being paranoid after one too many accepted teaming reports

Reactions: Goldy
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom