Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 511644

I think this is a thing to avoid teaming with your friends, however I do agree, I've had several times I wanted to play Solo Games on Bedrock, and fight against my friends, but unfortunately this isn't an option and we're forced to join a Teams of 2 game or Duels. Also for Partners that are inviting their viewers to a party, this would be a good thing to implement.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Join alone, and invite your friends while you're already in the game. They'll get warped in, then play again.

• Disagree
Reactions: SoloWarz and Silco

ReZort

Feb 15, 2022
#🤝︱community・corner
Pronouns
He/Him

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes please, I agree :agree:

Currently, there's a method on the bedrock server to play against friends in solo game modes by inviting them to a party, entering a solo game, and then they can accept the party invite in order to enter the same game. This is fine when playing with 1 or 2 friends, but it's not practical at all when playing with 3 or more; when I was playing with 4 friends, we kept trying and trying for nothing until we got bored and decided to play teams of 10.

TLDR; I wish CubeCraft would add this feature to the bedrock server because it would be awesome and practical!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday mister Ducky 🎉🥳
BurgerCat13 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Kloskyy!!!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy bday 🥳
Xi1m wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!!