Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 511644

I think this is a thing to avoid teaming with your friends, however I do agree, I've had several times I wanted to play Solo Games on Bedrock, and fight against my friends, but unfortunately this isn't an option and we're forced to join a Teams of 2 game or Duels. Also for Partners that are inviting their viewers to a party, this would be a good thing to implement.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Join alone, and invite your friends while you're already in the game. They'll get warped in, then play again.

• Disagree
Reactions: SoloWarz and Silco

ReZort

Feb 15, 2022
#🤝︱community・corner
Pronouns
He/Him

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes please, I agree :agree:

Currently, there's a method on the bedrock server to play against friends in solo game modes by inviting them to a party, entering a solo game, and then they can accept the party invite in order to enter the same game. This is fine when playing with 1 or 2 friends, but it's not practical at all when playing with 3 or more; when I was playing with 4 friends, we kept trying and trying for nothing until we got bored and decided to play teams of 10.

TLDR; I wish CubeCraft would add this feature to the bedrock server because it would be awesome and practical!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

LukaG_ wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for all of your time as a helper and good luck in the future!
LukaG_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats on your promotion!
LukaG_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Mr Frontlane. I think this is now the correct orange that I missed! Congrats 👏👏
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
1716203046192.png
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
🐉
Top Bottom