Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Advay

Jun 26, 2016
Cubecraft wants money to upkeep the server, that much is clear and understandable, and this is why they moved the lobby over to this new ( in my opinion much worse ) lobby where non donators cannot even find team games with the amount of players they want. However in my opinion this should be reconsidered. Other major servers that do not do this ( for example hypixel ) are far more succesful so I suggest that we bring back the signs to select map in cubecraft. If cubecraft feel that this would discourage too many people from buying donator then I have a compromise. At least cubecraft should allow the party system to work in a way , such that if a part of 3 for example joins eggwars they should be placed into a 3 player game or choose to not be placed in a 3 player game. At the moment when my friends and I play we have to browse for 10 + mins per game if we want to find a game with just us and no random players. Another compromise if you do not want to even allow this is to allow the party system to work in a way that if you have a 2 man party and get put into a 3 player game no other random should be able to join that team. These suggestions are common sense really, the only reason I can see that they have not implemented this is because they want people to pay money for donator rank to select map, however I think cubcraft should focus on the players experience more and this way more people should donate anyway.

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
It will take more servers to have lobby's for every game. But as far as I know, they would like to bring it back as soon as they have enough players. They are just waiting until the java network has more players. But I really agree with the party system. I would like to see that in cubecraft, just join a game and have good amount of players in a team. I have a rank, but it is really annoying to go back to lobby and select a good map every time you want to play a new game. But I don't think it is a good idea if they don't allow players in a team, it is for the best if the server is full. If they don't allow you to join a team, the max. amount of players in the game will decrease with 1 player. I think that that system is too complicated.

Advay

Jun 26, 2016
It will take more servers to have lobby's for every game. But as far as I know, they would like to bring it back as soon as they have enough players. They are just waiting until the java network has more players. But I really agree with the party system. I would like to see that in cubecraft, just join a game and have good amount of players in a team. I have a rank, but it is really annoying to go back to lobby and select a good map every time you want to play a new game. But I don't think it is a good idea if they don't allow players in a team, it is for the best if the server is full. If they don't allow you to join a team, the max. amount of players in the game will decrease with 1 player. I think that that system is too complicated.
In my opinion it is bad idea to wait to get more players, as minecraft has plenty of players, we just aren't seizing them ( e.g. hypixel gets 80000 players far more than cubecrafts meagre 2000 at times ). We can't seize all these players as cubecraft is 1.9 pvp and this is something special about it, however we can get a decent portion by implementing changes like this and further changes to attract players as opposed to make it a negative experience for players who arent donators ( and in some cases players who are as you said )

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
In my opinion it is bad idea to wait to get more players, as minecraft has plenty of players, we just aren't seizing them ( e.g. hypixel gets 80000 players far more than cubecrafts meagre 2000 at times ). We can't seize all these players as cubecraft is 1.9 pvp and this is something special about it, however we can get a decent portion by implementing changes like this and further changes to attract players as opposed to make it a negative experience for players who arent donators ( and in some cases players who are as you said )
Cubecraft also has a 1.8 server, but I think they won't bring the lobby's back for a while. There a more people who suggested to bring back the old lobby's, and it didn't happen so far. I think it works good enough as it is now, and I hope cubecraft gets eventually enough players to bring back the old lobby's. Also the most cubecraft players are on bedrock. The java networks has only around 4.000 players while the bedrock has just achieved a record of 38.000 players. I think that it wouldn't be a good idea to bring back the old lobby's with only 4k players.

Advay

Jun 26, 2016
Cubecraft also has a 1.8 server, but I think they won't bring the lobby's back for a while. There a more people who suggested to bring back the old lobby's, and it didn't happen so far. I think it works good enough as it is now, and I hope cubecraft gets eventually enough players to bring back the old lobby's. Also the most cubecraft players are on bedrock. The java networks has only around 4.000 players while the bedrock has just achieved a record of 38.000 players. I think that it wouldn't be a good idea to bring back the old lobby's with only 4k players.
However my counter to that is the fact that it should be supply and demand. There is plenty demand for minecraft java still ( as I said earlier hypixel 80 000 players ) so should cubcraft not cater to that demand through supply of unique features that boost user experience, hence cashing in on it more?

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
However my counter to that is the fact that it should be supply and demand. There is plenty demand for minecraft java still ( as I said earlier hypixel 80 000 players ) so should cubcraft not cater to that demand through supply of unique features that boost user experience, hence cashing in on it more?
Of course they have to give some unique features. But of everything they can do, bringing the old lobby's back is not the best thing to do. I think they should focus more on things like the beta eggwars, the new skyblock and sentinel.

LlTE

Jul 20, 2019
Turkey
When I played bedrock yesterday, I found the signs . I remembered the old days of Signs. I hope they return it like before.

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
I use to love the lobbies with the signs. I miss those days, that was when cube was the most fun. I hope the make a return back to cube because many people prefer the old lobbies instead of the current main lobby.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom