Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do YOU think? o_O

• I am a bit confused, please elaborate briefly.(post your question below)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I think yes and no?

• Nah..CCG is fine ^_^

• Depends..

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

blossumwarrior

Nov 10, 2013
United Kingdom
Okay, well I was wondering if there could be a /party invite (username) or /friend request (username) where as you invite/request a certain amount of people in ANY Games in 4/4 of the Games Lobby[ies] :) I know this would probably take a lot of coding and probably the making of a nee plug in, but think about how much of a convience this would be. Whoever the leader of the team is, can discuss what game to join in something like /party chat or /friend group, then they would join and it would automatically make the rest of the group join. :P If you would like a bit more of an elaboration you can contact me via Forums or whilst I'm on CubeCraftGames. @halothe23 @rubik_cube_man @johncoles

PinkStr3ak

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2014
around the corner
goo.gl
And maybe there would be a limit of how many people you could add to a party, like 3 or 4, and maybe as a donator perk, you could add 1 or 2 more players to the party (I'm not so sure about that one though).

blossumwarrior

Nov 10, 2013
United Kingdom
And maybe there would be a limit of how many people you could add to a party, like 3 or 4, and maybe as a donator perk, you could add 1 or 2 more players to the party (I'm not so sure about that one though).
O mmmm geeh that would be perfect...iron could add +1, lapiz +2, gold +3, diamond +4, emerald +5

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
Its on our list already, however it takes time to code something like this and is not exactly too easy, as you have to log every single change to a party (else the server's dont know about it, do they?), so yea, it will be here in the future, at the moment its not top-priority.

-Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Top Bottom