Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

mcfrostie

May 16, 2021
Hey there!

This is my first suggestion on forums and I am pretty new to this and overall it’s been a positive experience so far.

So what is my suggestion?

When accepting an invitation from a fellow friend you would usually get sent back to the spawn and this can be frustrating when trying to do the parkour or explore the map.

How will this work?

This problem could be resolved by disabling or enabling the feature in the player profile settings. This will allow people who are completing activities in the spawn such as the parkour to not get sent back to hub.

What are the pros and cons of my suggestion?

Pros:

• Enjoyable for player base.
  • Won’t interrupt your friend while doing parkour/exploring.

Cons:

• Clutter up player profile settings.
  • Potentially could be hard to code.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Introduction
This would be next to impossible to code, the only way too do this would be to send them to the same spot in a different lobby. But the lobbies aren't at the same coordinates, meaning this would be virtually impossible to code. Overall I disagree:disagree: with this suggestion.​

HellIsHot

Jul 13, 2017
Earth
I disagree with this suggestion. I think it's not really important, if it bothers you to be sent to the lobby when you're exploring the map or doing parkour, then I think you should accept the party when you're done doing it or you also could invite them to join your party.

• Agree
Reactions: Dualninja
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom