Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Youri8721

Aug 8, 2016
Sometimes there are people who make a party! And I'm always than wondering who's inside. Then you can do analysis/party list! Only.. It seems to me useful to right at your image on Minecraft to make a list with people in your party.

And that if you have a party! And you sit with 3 people. And you want the Music folder (Team Skywars) do, that which then blocks! Because it allowed is for 2 persons. It's redundant only it's handy!

Sorry for my bad english! I hope you can forgive me!

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Seems a bit unnessecary simply because (you mentioned it yourself) you can already check the amount of party members by doing /p status .

But I guess itd be something nifty to add just because we're all lazy and don't want to type any commands if possible :p

Reactions: Exull and Ducky

Youri8721

Aug 8, 2016
Seems a bit unnessecary simply because (you mentioned it yourself) you can already check the amount of party members by doing /p status .

But I guess itd be something nifty to add just because we're all lazy and don't want to type any commands if possible :p

Yeay iknow!
Because i'm nifty! Hahaha :D

Rob_the_Giraffe

Novice Member
Mar 2, 2017
https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
I don't think this is necessary because it would be invading people's privacy. Also more than half the time you can tell if the people are together if they are teaming or join the game at the same time. It would be usefull but on the grounds of privacy infringement I will I have to say I am against this command

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom