Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 100818

Ohai!

So me and a lot of other people experienced this:
gg.png

And we all know what this is about, but for those who don't let me explain: When you're in a party, you have this wonderfull command "/pc" which enables your own beautiful party chat. Which is a great plugin, don't get me wrong. But there's a certain thing a lot of people have been struggling with, which is that they keep saying "gg" in party chat. So here's how to fix it -->

The suggestion is to make all gg's public when being dropped in the party chat, shouldn't be that hard to code. This gives you the 1 experience obviously and only works when a game has been ended.

Quick suggestion, shouldn't be hard to implement I guess.

EDIT: So a lot of people didn't really understand my point here, it's not about that 1 experience. I'ts about the fact that a lot of people are struggling with making their "gg" public when in a party so I basically suggest to make every "gg" public when your game is finished, which is when you die.

Drop your opinion down below if you want to.

Last edited by a moderator:

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Why do you think saying GG gives you experience anyways?
It is to encourage players to be sportsmanlike and say good game even if they lose
So why would they give exp if you say it in party chat, that way you aren’t saying it to everyone in the game just the other player s in your party

Not to mention you can just do this
Just type “!” before the message -> !gg
you don’t need to turn off party chat

D

Deleted member 100818

This makes Xp farming a lot easyer
It absolutely wouldn't. It's just the same as a normal "gg". It's not like you can spam it over and over again. it's only possible when a game is fnished, and it can be posted once like the normal gg.

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
Why do you think saying GG gives you experience anyways?
It is to encourage players to be sportsmanlike and say good game even if they lose
So why would they give exp if you say it in party chat, that way you aren’t saying it to everyone in the game just the other player s in your party

Not to mention you can just do this

you don’t need to turn off party chat

I agree with this, it's meant to be in the global chat and it's not only about the experience.

Slimeyz

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
Belgium
It absolutely wouldn't. It's just the same as a normal "gg". It's not like you can spam it over and over again. it's only possible when a game is fnished, and it can be posted once like the normal gg.[/QUOTE Oh bro didñt know that :} kuch kuch

D

Deleted member 100818

So my whole point is that nobody means to say "gg" in party chat, but in global. And they forget to ever use /pc or ! And I think you got me wrong with the experience thing, I just meant that you get the experience when it automaticly becomes a global message, not that I care about the experience that much.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
So my whole point is that nobody means to say "gg" in party chat, but in global. And they forget to ever use /pc or ! And I think you got me wrong with the experience thing, I just meant that you get the experience when it automaticly becomes a global message, not that I care about the experience that much.
it doesn't matter
they aren't saying it out loud then they aren't saying it to the other players
also
it is 1 exp why do you care enough to make the suggestion in the first place

D

Deleted member 100818

it doesn't matter
they aren't saying it out loud then they aren't saying it to the other players
also
it is 1 exp why do you care enough to make the suggestion in the first place
It’s not about the experience.. It’s about the fact that party chat annoys me enough to make this.

D

Deleted member 100818

If you do it in party, you wouldn't be showing sportsmanship in chat at all. So I don't think you should be rewarded for it.
I went the lazy route and made a script automatically say "!gg" if it sees "[party] Gainfullterror: gg"
I actually meant that when you say gg in party chat it automatically becomes a global message which gives you the xp ( dont really care about that) because I personally had Some issues with it and a lot of friends too.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 100818

read your suggestion
if you didn't care about the experience then there would be no suggestion

party chat wouldn't annoy you with this if you didn't care about the 1 exp
so clearly it is exactly what you care about
You Got me wrong again. I meant ( and i apologize If Its not clear enough) that when you say gg while still in party chat it would make it public. And the experience doesnt matter to me honestly, Its just one experience..

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
You Got me wrong again. I meant ( and i apologize If Its not clear enough) that when you say gg while still in party chat it would make it public. And the experience doesnt matter to me honestly, Its just one experience..
Guess what some people say it to their party only on purpose
For example

Person 1: Hey man I won a hotdog eating contest
Person 2: gg
Person 2: nicely done
Person 1: yeah now I look like I live at McDona...
That’s enough of the example

D

Deleted member 100818

Guess what some people say it to their party only on purpose
For example

Person 1: Hey man I won a hotdog eating contest
Person 2: gg
Person 2: nicely done
Person 1: yeah now I look like I live at McDona...
That’s enough of the example
In case you didn’t know, it Only Gets public when a game is finished. So not All the time.

Jsnakebfksns

Mar 9, 2018
I got a autogg mod and every time I need to toggle off party chat. It would be Eazyer if it is added +1

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom