Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 100818

Well then there is no point in suggesting it under those circumstances
Because you die in the middle of the game
The party owner leaves the game, after you say gg in party chat in there
And when I say the game is finished I mean when a player dies. Think Im gonna edit my thread to make myself more clear. So when a player dies and says gg in part chat it basically becomes a public message once. I’ll edit my thread when I’m Home. It could be less clear because I’m on my phone

D

Deleted member 100818

Okay, so a lot of people didn't quite understand the point of this thread, so I edited it a bit. Just saying it here again:

My suggestion is to make every "gg" said in party chatg public when your game is finished, which is when you die, just like every other "gg". The 1 experience is given but that's not the reason for me to make this thread, it's just about the fact I'm quite annoyed that your "gg" isn't automatically in the global chat.
Just type “!” before the message -> !gg
I'll be honest, I didn't know that worked in party chat, but a lot of people neither. So adding this is only going to make it easier to make "gg's" public. This only works when a player dies, like any other "gg".

Last edited by a moderator:

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
The 1 experience is given but that's not the reason for me to make this thread, it's just about the fact I'm quite annoyed that your "gg" isn't automatically in the glob
That’s because it’s partychat.

Anyway I don’t really mind about because If you are annoyed by it just turn party chat off and use “@“ instead. It’s just a bit unnecessary.
But I don’t mind.

D

Deleted member 100818

That’s because it’s partychat.

Anyway I don’t really mind about because If you are annoyed by it just turn party chat off and use “@“ instead. It’s just a bit unnecessary.
But I don’t mind.
Lots of new players do not know that, and it's really easy to forget.

D

Deleted member 100818

The most people just use gg when they got party chat on so they don't get that 1 exp ;/
Well I think you don't really understand what's this suggestion is about. I have this feeling you think that this suggestion is about giving players one experience if they say "gg" in party chat as well.

If so then read this:

EDIT: So a lot of people didn't really understand my point here, it's not about that 1 experience. I'ts about the fact that a lot of people are struggling with making their "gg" public when in a party so I basically suggest to make every "gg" public when your game is finished, which is when you die.

Slimeyz

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
Belgium
Well I think you don't really understand what's this suggestion is about. I have this feeling you think that this suggestion is about giving players one experience if they say "gg" in party chat as well.

If so then read this:
If that is ur point then is this thread useless

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Guess what some people say it to their party only on purpose
For example

Person 1: Hey man I won a hotdog eating contest
Person 2: gg
Person 2: nicely done
Person 1: yeah now I look like I live at McDona...
That’s enough of the example
You can also make it an option in your settings: enable/disable "AutoGG"

Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐷
endertom100 wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy birthdayyyy!!! ^-^
xHappyMood wrote on Reesle's profile.
you alright mate? that’s almost 3 years ago 😟
1715860985680.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎂 🐷
Top Bottom