Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

spen10

Aug 25, 2016
Many times I have tried to play eggwars with my friend(s) and we end up going into the wrong game or not being on a team together. It would be a nice to have a feature where you can create a party with say, up to 8 members, and all go into the same game when the leader clicks on a sign. Also a bonus would be if it tried to automatically put everyone on teams together, say you had a party of 6 people and decided to play on a map like oriental. The game would automatically put the 6 players together evenly on teams, so 3 of them would go to 2 different teams. Of course, you could have an option so it just adds people to a team and puts the leftovers on another team, it could try to spread out the players on all the teams as much as possible, or it could just randomly place everyone on teams.

MiyaTheMiner

Dec 29, 2016
Gallifrey
Many times I have tried to play eggwars with my friend(s) and we end up going into the wrong game or not being on a team together. It would be a nice to have a feature where you can create a party with say, up to 8 members, and all go into the same game when the leader clicks on a sign. Also a bonus would be if it tried to automatically put everyone on teams together, say you had a party of 6 people and decided to play on a map like oriental. The game would automatically put the 6 players together evenly on teams, so 3 of them would go to 2 different teams. Of course, you could have an option so it just adds people to a team and puts the leftovers on another team, it could try to spread out the players on all the teams as much as possible, or it could just randomly place everyone on teams.

I agree. I have tried getting into the same game with my new eggwars friends, but it requires so much communication and timing.

KillerWolf12

Aug 1, 2016
california
When I want to play with friends and there not in my f list because its full its hard to communicate with them to find the right game I would love having a /party in cube craft I would use it mostly for egg wars because egg wars is op

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
This has been suggested many and many times before, but still want this to be added. :D
Remember, since Cubecraft is a bit slow with Developements this can take up to be released in a few months, because they are currently working on project what are more important to add atm. :)

For now it's usefull to join a game what has 0 players to join the team you want. :)
I don't know if this works, but joining one of the last lobbies will have less players, so more room left in some maps. :D

Jan 16, 2017
Wow! I sure would love to see this in all games too. From Eggwars to Minerware! Tower Defense to Arcade! Maybe not Arcade but I definitely want to see this happen. Cubecraft has a lot going for it but lately the random teammates that I meet have just been AWFUL to work with. Please add a /party command soon! This would make not just one minigame better but ALL of them better. Something that inevitably makes all games better without changing the games themselves would be huge!

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
It would be a nice to have a feature where you can create a party with say, up to 8 members, and all go into the same game when the leader clicks on a sign.
Wow! That is an incredible idea! I had never thought of that before and would love to see it implemented. As @CattyCat said it is in development so it looks like the moderators like your idea to XD... @CattyCat do you know why it has taken this long?

Jan 16, 2017
Wow! That is an incredible idea! I had never thought of that before and would love to see it implemented. As @CattyCat said it is in development so it looks like the moderators like your idea to XD... @CattyCat do you know why it has taken this long?

Just the fact that you've posted something so sarcastic sounding is evidence to me that this feature isn't a priority. Is this feature really not taken seriously?

L

Lepzi

it would be great if they added party bc this happens a lot to me when me and my friend try to get into the same game its hard so they should add the party create so that it makes it a lot easier​

N

Nikboo

A party plugin command is under development, however we need to be patient for it to be released.
Currently, developers are working on matters which are a lot more important such as an anti-cheat and fixing the final bugs of UHC to make sure it's ready for it's release.

Thanks. :)

~ Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Top Bottom