Votes: 15 75.0%
  • No, why?

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
Party Co-Leader
So I know another thread was made on this and I thought it was a great idea that a lot of staff agreed with, but I think it got lost in the process.
So simple enough I think it would be a great idea to add like a Co-Leader to parties
Reasons and How
-So sometimes the party leader is afk and that leads to waiting in lobbies doing absolutely nothing
-When leaders are in a pvp in eggwars, skywars, arcade, etc. they can’t invite someone or kick someone being inappropriate so the co-leader should be able to do so
- Co-leaders in a party should have the same permission as the leader, but when the co-leader invites someone, joins a game, kicks someone, etc. , the leader gets a notification that last for 10 seconds (or whatever timeframe staff decide to make it) of whether they want to accept or deny the co-leaders request. If the leader doesn’t respond in the time frame (meaning they are afk) then the co-leaders request would be automatically accepted
Problems
-So I know there might be that problem of the leader being in a pvp that they can’t take a break from, but I think it could be fixed somehow.
*If you agree with this and have any ideas of how this should be edited please list your ideas below so I could edit this and state peoples suggestions on this thread
———————————————————
Different Suggestions
@LowkeyPro
_ - Add a hot key for accepting req or denying
@ArianaBrrrande - Should not be able to request party leader
@TiminqTime - If leader is moving then the request made by Co-leader is denied, but if Not moving request will be Accepted
@OfficiallyBerre - disagreed -.- full of hate bro

Last edited:

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Party Co-Leader
So I know another thread was made on this and I thought it was a great idea that a lot of staff agreed with, but I think it got lost in the process.
So simple enough I think it would be a great idea to add like a Co-Leader to parties
Reasons and How
-So sometimes the party leader is afk and that leads to waiting in lobbies doing absolutely nothing
-When leaders are in a pvp in eggwars, skywars, arcade, etc. they can’t invite someone or kick someone being inappropriate so the co-leader should be able to do so
- Co-leaders in a party should have the same permission as the leader, but when the co-leader invites someone, joins a game, kicks someone, etc. , the leader gets a notification that last for 10 seconds (or whatever timeframe staff decide to make it) of whether they want to accept or deny the co-leaders request. If the leader doesn’t respond in the time frame (meaning they are afk) then the co-leaders request would be automatically accepted
Problems
-So I know there might be that problem of the leader being in a pvp that they can’t take a break from, but I think it could be fixed somehow.
*If you agree with this and have any ideas of how this should be edited please list your ideas below so I could edit this and state peoples suggestions on this thread
———————————————————
Different Suggestions
LowkeyPro
_ - Add a hot key for accepting new or denying
I do like it, maybe if the leader get's a request and isn't moving the request get's accepted and if he is moving it get's denied.

Tristayy

Novice Member
Apr 19, 2017
Outer Space
I do like it, maybe if the leader get's a request and isn't moving the request get's accepted and if he is moving it get's denied.

Then it would not really be a co-leader, would it? What @LowkeyShifty means is that they basically have the same permissions as the party leader does, and therefore can act whenever the leader is taking a bathroom break or whatever one could do.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
No.. No.. No.. God no...
What if they're in a battle? Then somebody will send them a co-leader request, and they can't accept..
The party owner should just be able to make somebody a co-leader.. People shouldn't be able to request it

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Party Co-Leader
Reasons and How
Problems
———————————————————
Different Suggestions
LowkeyPro
I think this would be great to have. Why not? Its a good idea and would be helpful in many issues.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Party Co-Leader
Reasons and How
Problems
———————————————————
Different Suggestions
LowkeyPro
We are not playing Clash Of Clans. If the partyleader is taking a break, he/she could simply make someone else owner and leave the party.
Don't agree as it's just not nessecairy.

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
We are not playing Clash Of Clans. If the partyleader is taking a break, he/she could simply make someone else owner and leave the party.
you clearly haven’t been in a lot of parties before because sometimes the leader forgets to tell people and stays afk

Kaitlin6968

Aug 5, 2017
If
if u were tht one person who voted no bro ur just full of hate a co-leader wouldn’t hurt in any way and coding or adding that system would take 30 min for staff not a lot of time

Reactions: Shifts

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
If

if u were tht one person who voted no bro ur just full of hate a co-leader wouldn’t hurt in any way and coding or adding that system would take 30 min for staff not a lot of time
All I did was saying my opinion. And I think a co-leader is not nessecairy

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
If they go afk, just leave the party and go play solo. How hard can it be?
Rlly? Because parties usually have 4-15 people not easy for everyone to leave and do that. adding a co-leader would just be better. It would also save so much more time and like you said “it wouldn’t be nessecary” for everyone to leave the party when you could just make a co-leader do it.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Party Co-Leader
Reasons and How
Problems
———————————————————
Different Suggestions
@LowkeyPro
@TiminqTime - If leader is moving then the request made by Co-leader is denied, but if Not moving request will be Accepted
This would be so useful, most of the times, when the leader goes afk on a party, the party ends up being dissolved, and keeping together a big party is not that easy.
+1

Reactions: Patins

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Party Co-Leader
Reasons and How
Problems
———————————————————
Different Suggestions
@LowkeyPro
Great idea! But maybe joining a game should not need approval from the leader, what if the leader is afk?

Reactions: Patins and Priley
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
New suggestion coming shortly …
I just realized how friendly and non toxic the CubeCraft community is (unlike other communities)! I never felt this recognized in my life. Never had this many wishes! Thank you all again for the wishes!❤️
Never felt the feeling of recognition 😭
Top Bottom