• Yes

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • No, why?

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
Good idea. But then people could take over the party and kick people. Maybe they could set it where they can do certain things?

+1
I basically just want a person that has the same functions as the leader. The leader has to choose the co-leader that the leader trust so that the co-leader won’t just troll the party, but rather help the party.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Who's to say they'd pick a co-leader?
If you were going AFK while being the party leader and thought about choosing a co-leader in the meantime that is just equivalent to the party owner doing /p setowner
also not to mention you are dragging them into the game every time while they are
Yes doing what I just said would do the same but that's why they can just leave the party for the time they are AFK than ask to be reinvited later while using this system they'd always be dragged into a game if the co-leader wanted to and they were AFK
So it really seems pointless since there is the same chance that the party owner would go afk without picking a co-owner and if they'd have remembered to they would have remembered to just do /p setowner without this

Reactions: Priley

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
Who's to say they'd pick a co-leader?
If you were going AFK while being the party leader and thought about choosing a co-leader in the meantime that is just equivalent to the party owner doing /p setowner
also not to mention you are dragging them into the game every time while they are
Yes doing what I just said would do the same but that's why they can just leave the party for the time they are AFK than ask to be reinvited later while using this system they'd always be dragged into a game if the co-leader wanted to and they were AFK
So it really seems pointless since there is the same chance that the party owner would go afk without picking a co-owner and if they'd have remembered to they would have remembered to just do /p setowner without this
THTS y u choose the co-leader shortly after making the party

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
loops back to issue
forgetting to do so
also it isn't like a party owner is starting up a party just do go AFK 2 games later
most people wouldn't do that because party co-owners would just be an annoyance to have while you are just playing normally
If you can give me one reason why this would hurt please tell me bc based on what I said trolling wouldn’t even be an issue the leader can just demote or remove the co leader rank from someone. Also, this is just to prevent problems it wouldn’t create any of the leader disagrees with the co-leaders suggestion than the leader could just deny it. Also, I don’t hink you have ever been in a party before lol

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on SlinkyGnu05604's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Alexp192's profile.
You are cool Alex!:D
Apparently three years, so time for cake 🍰
1715552101512.png
Kazwa wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom