Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What about the party chat filter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

toby-

Dec 13, 2016
With the new update, the chat filter for the general chat is now also active in the party chat, I think they should remove it because I want to say what I want to my friends, if they don't like it, they can leave. If I die, I can't even say "omfg", "wtf" or something.. You can also make a possibility to turn the party chat filter on or off, but I don't like it this way...

Reactions: Zethox

SUCKMYLARGEDICK

Novice Member
Dec 31, 2016
I do not agree, even if it's in party chat. Swearing is still not allowed. It's good they did that. :)

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I don't get why they removed it, you are clearly with your friends and its ok to swear without offending each other. So really to your suggestion is not bad to add little abbreviations, that are used without offence.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
With the new update, the chat filter for the general chat is now also active in the party chat, I think they should remove it because I want to say what I want to my friends, if they don't like it, they can leave. If I die, I can't even say "omfg", "wtf" or something.. You can also make a possibility to turn the party chat filter on or off, but I don't like it this way...
Do you know this problem is caused by Mojang?
Cube is an official MC partner so they have to change the rules if Mojang wants to.

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
I think this thread belongs in the "suggestions" page and not the "suppot" page. Saying that, there is already a big thread related to this issue in "suggestions".

G

Gamerfull

As you said, this is for support, you have to create a thread in "Suggestions"

D

Deleted member 59979

Firstly, you should have made this in the suggestions thread rather than support. Secondly I dont think that is a good idea as swearing is still swearing and this would end up leadiong way to no filter in global either. If you really want to swear at your friends do it in some 3rd party app.

T

The Lord Pleb

Honestly I would love the option to deactivate and activate it, which is something like this:
upload_2017-11-5_1-51-51-png.139577

Owner of the image: @Sophie

Reactions: Sophie
D

Deleted member 352903

Im agree, we should can say things like wtf And omg :v

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/fix-the-new-update.200731/page-15#post-928376 (quoted below)
Hi there!

You many not have heard of me much, but I am one of the developers working on some new content for you guys.

The recent chat filter change has been a debated topic ever since it was introduced. As it stands right now with being a Microsoft and Xbox partner we are required to follow certain guidelines in regards to specific functions in the server to make the server be accessible to all ages.

We understand that you may feel frustrated that you no longer have the freedom to express things as you did before, but unfortunately in situations like this, our hands are tied.

Both us and Microsoft want everyone of all ages to be able to have an enjoyable experience and this is one of the small ways we have to adjust for that.

I do hope you understand why this change was made and why it won’t be getting changed back anytime soon.
- theminecoder

Gonna lock this thread as well because it is a non-debatable topic. New threads about this topic will also be linked here.

We are unable to remove the chat filter from any chat system on CubeCraft.
I apologize for the inconveniences this has caused for some members of the community.

Have any questions? You can always message me here!
- Thread locked.

Reactions: toby- and remio
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom