Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Note: This is only what the official thread could look like, if the Party feature is added. Everything mentioned below is a suggestion, and does not exist on the server.
party.gif
The Party command is here! Gone are the days of awkwardly trying to tell your friends to join 'End', only for it to fill up as you're typing. Now, simply invite them all to your party and click that sign! All party members will be pulled into the game at once, and matchmaking will try to assign you all to the same team. But wait, damn straight there's more! With this command, come a number of perks intended to encourage teamwork and friendship! See below for more details:

Bond of Vigor ability
The Bond of Vigor will be an ability for both Eggwars and Skywars, that with each threshold, will give increasing odds of dealing additional damage when a party member is nearby. For example, with the first threshold, players will have a 10% chance to deal 33% additional damage when one or more party members are within a fifteen block radius. With the final threshold, this will increase to a 45% chance.

Party Passive Perks
We've added two new consumable items, that can be purchased with points!

-Party Points Pinata (2,500 points)
The Party Points Pinata can be activated in-game at any time, and every member of your party will receive an hour of triple points! Gear up and win games in unity, to take full advantage of this perk.

-Party Prestige Pinata (5,000 points)
Similar to the Points Pinata, the Prestige Pinata can be activated in-game to award every member of your party an hour of triple experience points! Gear up and win games in unity, to take full advantage of this perk.

Note: Only one of each pinata may be purchased by one player per week

Party Chat
Discussing devious PvP tactics? Perhaps you're in Creative mode, building in unity? Or you may just want to tell somebody about your Harry Potter fanfic without everybody laughing at you... All of this and more is now possible, with the Party Chat feature! Simply type /Partychat invite (playername), and have the recipient type /Partychat join (Playername), to begin typing in a chat exclusive to your inner circle. No leakingTM!

BlockBAND... BAND...
Ever wondered why a single instrumentalist is doing all the work? Want to up the ante? Invite your party members along, and rock out to the Lumbridge theme as you compete to earn the most points and of course, become a Guitar Hero. All participants, as per the BlockBand update suggested by the wonderful @Snap that is coming soonTM, will be awarded a set number of points and experience after every game. The player who earns the most will be awarded a couple more points, and will even have a shot at winning a cubelet! That reminds me...

Cubelet Collector (£3.49)
The Cubelet Collector will be a consumable perk purchasable from our store. This perk will increase your odds of acquiring a cubelet after every won game drastically, and will even increase your odds of acquiring rarer items with every cubelet used. Best of all, this perk will be gifted to everybody in your party, so for the next hour, your team can strive towards the much desired Bee Leggings and 'sting' onlookers with jealousy!

Party plot
Log into Creative, and access a free 125x125 plot that is accessible only to members of your party! Party members will still be unable to edit your plot unless you specifically give them permission to do so. Simply type '/Party home' to access the host's plot.

Party Pepe Vanity hat
Kill fifty players under the effects of 'Bond of Vigour' in either Skywars or Eggwars, to acquire the Party Pepe vanity hat! Show to all onlookers that you have friends, and that you know how to use them.

Commands:
/Party - Reveals information about the Party feature
/Party create - Creates a Party
/Party invite (Playername) - Invite a player to your party (Note: Players must be on the host's friends list to join)
/Party join (Playername) - Join a player's party (Note: Players must have been invited by the host, and must be on the host's friends list to join)
/Party leave - Leave the current party (Note: All Party-exclusive perks will be lost)
/Party disband - Disband the current party (Host only) (Note: All Party-exclusive perks will be lost for all members)
/Party find (Player) - Shows the location of the party member
/Party kick (Player) - Removes the player from your party (Host only)
/Party home - Teleports you to the party host's plot

Additional information:
-You will be unable to join a solo gamemode whilst in a party. This is to discourage teaming, and to prevent unintended use of the Bond of Vigor ability
-Parties will not be disbanded if the host leaves the server. Upon rejoining the server, you will automatically be placed back in the last party that you were in
-Parties cannot exceed six members
-Party members must be on the host's friends list to join, and must remain on said friends list throughout the duration of their stay

What are your opinions on this idiot's ideas? Do you like / dislike? Feel free to suggest your own :)

P.S. Please prioritise party, thanks x
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/please-prioritize-party.185813/

Last edited:

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Forgot that we-want-your-money-Microsoft enforced a little something called the 'Eula' a short while ago...
The pinatas will have to be purchasable via in-game points, and the Cubelet collector will have to be added to the store instead.

Edit: edited

Reactions: KitKatkels17

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Bond of Vigor ability
The Bond of Vigor will be an ability for both Eggwars and Skywars, that with each threshold, will give increasing odds of dealing additional damage when a party member is nearby. For example, with the first threshold, players will have a 10% chance to deal 33% additional damage when one or more party members are within a fifteen block radius. With the final threshold, this will increase to a 45% chance.
I think this is a really cool idea, but I don't think people should have an advantage because they're in a party. This could be a really cool ability for team eggwars/skywars though, as in when a team member is near you'll have a certain chance of dealing more damage.
Party Passive Perks
We've added two new consumable items, that can be purchased with points!

-Party Points Pinata (2,500 points)
The Party Points Pinata can be activated in-game at any time, and every member of your party will receive an hour of triple points! Gear up and win games in unity, to take full advantage of this perk.

-Party Prestige Pinata (5,000 points)
Similar to the Points Pinata, the Prestige Pinata can be activated in-game to award every member of your party an hour of triple experience points! Gear up and win games in unity, to take full advantage of this perk.

Note: Only one of each pinata may be purchased by one player per week
It certainly is a really cool idea, but it would definitely make buying the double points in the store rather useless.
Party Chat
Discussing devious PvP tactics? Perhaps you're in Creative mode, building in unity? Or you may just want to tell somebody about your Harry Potter fanfic without everybody laughing at you... All of this and more is now possible, with the Party Chat feature! Simply type /Partychat invite (playername), and have the recipient type /Partychat join (Playername), to begin typing in a chat exclusive to your inner circle. No leakingTM!
Should definitely be added!
BlockBAND... BAND...
Ever wondered why a single instrumentalist is doing all the work? Want to up the ante? Invite your party members along, and rock out to the Lumbridge theme as you compete to earn the most points and of course, become a Guitar Hero. All participants, as per the BlockBand update suggested by the wonderful @Snap that is coming soonTM, will be awarded a set number of points and experience after every game. The player who earns the most will be awarded a couple more points, and will even have a shot at winning a cubelet! That reminds me...
It would be quite fun to for example play blockband against your party members, with your party members or just against other people in general :P
Cubelet Collector (£3.49)
The Cubelet Collector will be a consumable perk purchasable from our store. This perk will increase your odds of acquiring a cubelet after every won game drastically, and will even increase your odds of acquiring rarer items with every cubelet used. Best of all, this perk will be gifted to everybody in your party, so for the next hour, your team can strive towards the much desired Bee Leggings and 'sting' onlookers with jealousy!
Really cool idea, it could also be a one time purchasement that you will always have a higher chance of recieving cubelets, or maybe that you can buy this once a week with either points/vanity points which will grant you this effect for 24 hours after usage.
Party plot
Log into Creative, and access a free 125x125 plot that is accessible only to members of your party! Party members will still be unable to edit your plot unless you specifically give them permission to do so. Simply type '/Party home' to access the host's plot.
Another really cool idea, I think it would work best if let's say everyone gets a party plot and players in a party can only teleport to the plot of the party leader, but the party leader does get some options to for example disable party members from teleporting to his party plot (I hope you understand what I mean xd).
Party Pepe Vanity hat
Kill fifty players under the effects of 'Bond of Vigour' in either Skywars or Eggwars, to acquire the Party Pepe vanity hat! Show to all onlookers that you have friends, and that you know how to use them.
As I mentioned earlier, I don't think the 'bond of vigour' should be a party system thing, but it would be really need to see achievement rewards consist of cosmetics/vanity items.
Commands:
/Party - Reveals information about the Party feature
/Party create - Creates a Party
/Party invite (Playername) - Invite a player to your party (Note: Players must be on the host's friends list to join)
/Party join (Playername) - Join a player's party (Note: Players must have been invited by the host, and must be on the host's friends list to join)
/Party leave - Leave the current party (Note: All Party-exclusive perks will be lost)
/Party disband - Disband the current party (Host only) (Note: All Party-exclusive perks will be lost for all members)
/Party find (Player) - Shows the location of the party member
/Party kick (Player) - Removes the player from your party (Host only)
/Party home - Teleports you to the party host's plot
Some great basic party commands, would also be nice to see like a /party leader (name) command to make someone else party leader.
Additional information:
-You will be unable to join a solo gamemode whilst in a party. This is to discourage teaming, and to prevent unintended use of the Bond of Vigor ability
I don't think we should restrict people from doing this, there are loads of players who also enjoy playing against their friends in the solo gamemodes.
-Parties will not be disbanded if the host leaves the server. Upon rejoining the server, you will automatically be placed back in the last party that you were in
I think it should be that whenever a party host/leader leaves the server someone else in that party becomes the party host/leader, if the old party host/leader joins the sever again when the party hasn't been disbanded yet (for example by all the party members leaving the party) they automatically join the party again and either just become a party member or become the leader again.
-Parties cannot exceed six members
Not sure about this one, maybe give ranked players the ability for bigger parties?
-Party members must be on the host's friends list to join, and must remain on said friends list throughout the duration of their stay
I don't really like this restriction, it would be kind of annoying to need everyone who you want to play with on your friends list.

NO USE

Feb 3, 2016
First of all, you make some of the best threads ever!
Nice idea! I like them all! This should be addded!

Reactions: Sophie

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
i think this is a really cool idea, but I don't think people should have an advantage because they're in a party. This could be a really cool ability for team eggwars/skywars though, as in when a team member is near you'll have a certain chance of dealing more damage.
Well it would promote interraction of players

Laskyy

Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2015
C-137
bit.do
This made my day after a boring long day of school and homework. Finally some Overwatch and suggestions that make sense, they are very rare these days.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I like most of the ideas but 6 players might be too little for a maximum :( I think the maximum should be based off of your donator rank with obsidian having at least 10 members to fill up a team on rome.

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
Because I doubt they'll work on it if it doesn't make them money, and currently, most ranks aren't worth buying since you don't really need more than say, 30 or so friends.
Here's a better idea: If a Stone ranker creates a party, they'll get x player slots in their party, if an iron ranker creates one, they get y slots, if a lapiz ranker creates one, they'll get z, etc.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Here's a better idea: If a Stone ranker creates a party, they'll get x player slots in their party, if an iron ranker creates one, they get y slots, if a lapiz ranker creates one, they'll get z, etc.
Yeah, i think thats how it should be.

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
party.gif
The Party command is here! Gone are the days of awkwardly trying to tell your friends to join 'End', only for it to fill up as you're typing. Now, simply invite them all to your party and click that sign! All party members will be pulled into the game at once, and matchmaking will try to assign you all to the same team. But wait, damn straight there's more! With this command, come a number of perks intended to encourage teamwork and friendship!

This Says that /party is a thing on the server but @iLoveYouu says that it's a good idea and it wont work on the server so what is it?!?!? is it added or not?!??!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom