Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ruben appeltans

Feb 10, 2016
This is a top plan to add to the server. because it is mostly hard to join one game with your friends because there is alway's one person that is to late to join the game and then everyone needs to leave because they want to play together

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
This thread is a welcome change from "Why don't you have parties?" and "Give us parties!".

A lot of the suggestions kinda come hand in hand when creating a parties system. Although, I do absolutely love the idea of party passive perks, if you have any more suggestions for these please lemme know. I quite like the idea of attaining vanity items through doing certain challenges as a party, it really encourages teamwork like the Party Pepe Vanity hat. I dislike the idea of having to be friends just so you can party, it's not a very great user experience, I'd just want to do /party (name) then boom am in a party and chatting, than saying to my friend, right type this command next, then this etc...

The Bond of Vigor ability I also disagree with, as this type of an ability is what you have in mmorpg's hunting monsters to help encourage players working together to take down more powerful foes. Not boosting your party so you have the chance to be more powerful than other players who aren't in one. I'd much rather spin this idea and while being in a party have an increase of 10% or 20% EXP like the way Overwatch does, or even a 10% chance increase in attaining a Cubelet like the Cubelet Collector does. That way, it encourages players to want to party so they all gain something and doesn't offer any player an unfair advantage.

Anyways some nice suggestions :P

Oxilleries

Oct 30, 2016
Op FFA Pvp
The "Bond of Vogor" ability will also make fights maybe too easy, a lot of players like the idea of Solo teaming, with random teamates, but with this ability fighting a teamed party would make winning the fight utterly impossible.
Oops, didn't see the 10% chance idea but that still is that every 10th hit out of 4 different players on one guy will be doing almost 33% more damage every 3rd hit or so

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Although, I do absolutely love the idea of party passive perks, if you have any more suggestions for these please lemme know.
I'll try to come up with some more when I have more time on my hands

I dislike the idea of having to be friends just so you can party, it's not a very great user experience, I'd just want to do /party (name) then boom am in a party and chatting, than saying to my friend, right type this command next, then this etc...
Me too to be honest, just thought I'd try and give higher ranks more use xd A few people have suggested alternate ways of doing this though, such as this:
Here's a better idea: If a Stone ranker creates a party, they'll get x player slots in their party, if an iron ranker creates one, they get y slots, if a lapiz ranker creates one, they'll get z, etc.

The Bond of Vigor ability I also disagree with, as this type of an ability is what you have in mmorpg's hunting monsters to help encourage players working together to take down more powerful foes. Not boosting your party so you have the chance to be more powerful than other players who aren't in one.
Awh yeah, I see your point.

Anyways some nice suggestions :p
Thanks for the response c:

LoadzAF

May 11, 2016
The Forest
Because I doubt they'll work on it if it doesn't make them money, and currently, most ranks aren't worth buying since you don't really need more than say, 30 or so friends.
Not true i alone have 50 and my other friends have 80+

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom