Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iFantazy

Novice Member
Mar 22, 2017
SkyWars
I've decided to think about what's wrong about CubeCraft, one of the things is parties, why not introduce parties into CubeCraft. Surely it can't be to hard for professional developers to program a /p invite into your minigames and it would be a lot easier for players to join the same games. Hypixel has parties and look how huge they are. Just consider it please.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I've decided to think about what's wrong about CubeCraft, one of the things is parties, why not introduce parties into CubeCraft. Surely it can't be to hard for professional developers to program a /p invite into your minigames and it would be a lot easier for players to join the same games. Hypixel has parties and look how huge they are. Just consider it please.
Parties have been in the works for 3 years now, but everything else is taking high priority

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
There is something going on with parties in the background as far as I know.
This has been suggested many times in the past months, anyways, thanks for suggesting, we really appreciate it!:)

Reactions: iFantazy

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
This has been suggested in many previous threads, before making a suggestion make sure to check if no one else has suggested it before. This is to prevent multiple threads about the same topic that'd fill the forums.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
The Developers have the Party system on their to do list and if I'm correct they're not busy with it yet because all the other updates and things had a higher priority.

The Party system has been suggested many, many times before. We all want it and like I said, it's on the Developers to do list. The only thing I can say more is, we need to have some patience.

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
The Developers have the Party system on their to do list and if I'm correct they're not busy with it yet because all the other updates and things had a higher priority.
They wouldn't make any money off of a party system. That's why it's not being worked on.

Even if they worked on the party system 10m a day ever since they added it to their "to-do" list, it would've been done by now

Reactions: TheJeroen

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
They wouldn't make any money off of a party system. That's why it's not being worked on.

Even if they worked on the party system 10m a day ever since they added it to their "to-do" list, it would've been done by now
Actually the party is a desired feature which would help boost popularity and increase the amount of rank purchases. ;)

Reactions: iFantazy

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
There are quite a lot of threads about this. Yep, they should add it after their priorities since it will be so much more convenient when playing with friends. I will always support a party systems so +1!

L

Lepzi

This has been suggested so many times they are working on it just please be patient this isn't easy to make.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Thank you for everything!! 💙
Eli wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thank you for everything you did and for always being super nice to me! I'd wish you good luck but I know everything will turn out great with your abilities!
JustNathie wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Thank you for everything!
qKhalidd wrote on Robbedz's profile.
thank you for everything!
qKhalidd wrote on Silverlace's profile.
thank you for everything!
Top Bottom