• Total voters

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I'm suggesting the following:
Party leader team selection.
When party owners switch from team in a team lobby, they take their entire party with them.
Currently the rest of the party will just stay behind, which is pretty inconvenient for party games if you ask me.

In short:
-Party leader drags team into another team if he chooses it in the menu.

Sub-parties.
There are sometimes occasions where you want to be in separate teams but the still be in the same party, so for that I suggest you adding a grouping tool. This tool will basically split a party into different party groups, that have access to their own private chat (not the same as party chat), and they will have their own sub-leader that can use the same team switching feature I mentioned above.
The way this tool works is simple: The main party leader selects how big each sub-party is, and people will have to join a sub party just like how you join a team in a pregame lobby. Once it's full, you can't join that one. If you don't pick any, it'll be randomized. Sub-party leaders are also randomized (Main party leader automatically gets sub party leader & main leader perms), and role can be given by way of "/p sub setowner x" or something alike.
All of the regular party commands are still accessible regardless of sub-parties being present or not.

In short:
-Sub parties (1 party -> [2,>] sub parties).
-Sub parties have their own chat, and still have access to main party chat.
-Sub party leader is chosen at random, main party leader automatically becomes a sub-leader & stays main party leader.
-Sub party leader drags his sub party into a team when he selects one, just like main party leader

That's all, folks!

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Good suggestion. I agree with it, and hope to see This added. Also about that the party members will join with you If you join another team. +1

A

A pigeon

It would be easier to have /set team 1 player player player .
Those would be default teams whenever you joined a game . /dragteam to put all teammates into the same team as you .

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
This is actually a pretty good and well thought about suggestion which would be very convenient for every party. I support this suggestion :)

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
It would be easier to have /set team 1 player player player .
Those would be default teams whenever you joined a game . /dragteam to put all teammates into the same team as you .
/set team 1 name1 name2 name3 name4 would be a bit inconvenient if there are long names.
As long as it's simple and aesthetically pleasing, I'm up for any system they use.
/dragteam could be a pretty viable alternative since there are times where you want to play against others in your party. If the sub parties aren't going to be added, /dragteam is definitely the way to go.

Sep 10, 2016
Coool place in the 'south'
Personally, I can see this concept getting a decent amount of attention. The concept is very basic yet it can be seen as useful. One way we could add this concept but not exactly sub-parties is we could maybe incorporate a custom game feature? Certain ranks can create game lobbies where they can invite teams to participate in tournaments etc. These here can be hosted by a certain community member and then they may have the choice on what player is put into which team. Obviously, this idea is of the same type of category and I can completely see where you are coming from where players wish to have nice large and friendly parties which I would love to see in the future!

Obviously, over time there may be a few more additions suggested such as a party GUI or something so it isn't all messy with commands as newer less experienced players may find this relatively confusing in some aspects. I really like the idea and I cannot wait to see more community feedback on it!

:)

Members Online

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #55-
If a big or medium slime or magma cube is named with a name tag, and then dies, its smaller versions will have the same name.
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday green budgie!! 🎂🎈
Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Top Bottom