Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Texbirds

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2020
Bird
Hey all,

I've always been a big fan of customization and I feel like I share this passion with a big part of the community, and with the update to 1.12 coming up I have a lot of ideas for more customization that can get added overtime. I know that nothing is known about the update yet, it's not clear what is going to get added, but I want to make this thread just to have some input before it comes out.

Since I really like birds I thought adding stuff that has to do with parrots would be cool. I'll list some of my ideas below.

Win effect:
- Parrots fly around you
- Parrots spawn around you doing a dancing animation

Gadget:
- Parrot blaster (you basically have a sort of shotgun that shoots parrots)
- Parrot balloon (A parrot on a string that's floating in the air)

Cage:
- A parrot cage (A cage colored like a parrot with a sort of small head on top with a beak)

Miniature:
- A parrot miniature (doesn't have to be a parrot flying around you, it could also be like a little guy dressed up like a parrot)

Like I said, these are just some of my ideas but by all means if you have something that you'd like to see get added feel free to share any ideas you might have in the comments.

There's also a lot of other stuff that can be added ofcourse, take for example Ice bear or Llama related content. Here's a sort of overview of everything that has gotten added over the versions after 1.8 that have some interesting aspects to them. (credits to @SanCookie for the list)

1.10.x
- Polar bear
- Magma block
- Strays
- Husks
- Shulker boxes

1.11.x
- Vexes
- Llamas

1.12.x
- Parrots

Overall I'm looking forward to this update a lot and I think it's going to open a lot of doors as to what can get added. The versions that came after 1.8 were all really interesting and I hope CubeCraft isn't going to hold back on adding as much Cubelet-content as possible.

Credit to @Meiske for helping with some of the ideas.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
These sound like awesome ideas and I’d personally love to see these or similar loot items be added along with the network update.

You might wanna consider dropping these ideas here though, considering it is the official loot suggestion thread. :)

Another cool win effect could be a llama chain. Say when you win a team game you and your teammates board a train of llamas and parade around.
This too is a really good idea and I’m sure tons of others would love it as well. Again, feel free to drop this same post there or a link to both (this main thread and @thegalacticpanda ’s) these messages.

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
I really like all of those except for the parrot cage, I just don't think it would be a good concept for a cage I think. I voted agree though, so let's hope we can see these in the game :)

Reactions: Hoshi and Texbirds

Mats3209

Mar 25, 2017
I agree with the parrot content, it sounds exciting!
I have an idea for a kind of parrot loot item.
(I don't know if its possible, but would be great)
A wardrobe set of a parrot, and the set effect if you wear all 4, is that there is a parrot on your shoulder!

• Love
Reactions: Texbirds

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
I agree with the parrot content, it sounds exciting!
I have an idea for a kind of parrot loot item.
(I don't know if its possible, but would be great)
A wardrobe set of a parrot, and the set effect if you wear all 4, is that there is a parrot on your shoulder!
That sounds like a pirate set bonus effect lol

• Agree
Reactions: Mats3209

2aq?

Apr 18, 2021
The Netherlands
This idea sounds really nice, which is why I would like to see this in-game. (hihi) Maybe there may also be an option that you have to complete certain tasks to win or assemble certain winning effects or cages. That would also seem super cool to me.

Reactions: Texbirds

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Hey TexParrots, thanks for your suggestion.

One of the reasons we were also excited for the 1.12 update was more stuff to make loot with, however we just don't think it should be within this current loot system. We want to massively revamp the Java loot system and make it so much better than it currently is and it's likely that in this occasion we would start pushing even more loot content onto Java.

I've added this stuff to our idea board and in the event that Java receives a loot revamp we will look at adding some parrot content.

~ Marked as planned

Miniature:
- A parrot miniature (doesn't have to be a parrot flying around you, it could also be like a little guy dressed up like a parrot)
This exists btw ;)

1627640462410.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom