Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 352903

2 suggestions

1 - Restart option
I would like to have an option to restart a level when I finished it. Example: I earned a silver medal and I want to try again cuz I want a gold medal
parkour.png

ik, 10/10 realistic ^

2 - Giving up option
It's veeeeery annoying when you and 10 more people have to wait for a player because he can't complete the level. There should be an option to give up

Last edited by a moderator:

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
There is actually already a way to retry. Right click when you’re holding the paper, and then select which level you’re currently playing. I do not see why they shouldn’t add this though, so +1. I’d only like to see two things changed. First of all, the ‘restart’ should be named ‘Try Again’. Second, the button should be next to ‘Next Level’. It just makes more sense, xd.

I disagree with your second suggestion as the player who is constantly failing can simply leave the game.

G

Gamerfull

It is a good idea! so people can restart their levels! :P

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
The Replay button has been added into Parkour, but it's in solo mode only and will not be available when in a party. Also, we've thought of the give up button, but if you give up you will not be able to continue with the other levels, so whats the point in even being in the party. Thanks for the suggestions!
(Next time servers restart)

Implemented and locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom