Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Have a parkour game or not...

• Total voters

Vlad Estrin

Sep 30, 2017
www.youtube.com
I really LOVE parkour, and I think it would be amazing if you made a test game of different modes of parkour like, normal, X-Run, etc... to see if people would like it, and have an objective where you can earn points, cubelets, and xp. I have a bunch of friends I would film with , and I think it would be easier to catch fly hackers. If anyone has anything to add, go ahead in the comments/replies!

Reactions: KacperParkour

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I really LOVE parkour, and I think it would be amazing if you made a test game of different modes of parkour like, normal, X-Run, etc... to see if people would like it, and have an objective where you can earn points, cubelets, and xp. I have a bunch of friends I would film with , and I think it would be easier to catch fly hackers. If anyone has anything to add, go ahead in the comments/replies!
Do you mean a tutorial or something?

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
This would work PERFECTLY on the parkour game on the compass!! Please add this devs!!!!

Reactions: Vlad Estrin
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Top Bottom