Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Have a parkour game or not...

• Total voters

Vlad Estrin

Sep 30, 2017
www.youtube.com
I really LOVE parkour, and I think it would be amazing if you made a test game of different modes of parkour like, normal, X-Run, etc... to see if people would like it, and have an objective where you can earn points, cubelets, and xp. I have a bunch of friends I would film with , and I think it would be easier to catch fly hackers. If anyone has anything to add, go ahead in the comments/replies!

Reactions: KacperParkour

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I really LOVE parkour, and I think it would be amazing if you made a test game of different modes of parkour like, normal, X-Run, etc... to see if people would like it, and have an objective where you can earn points, cubelets, and xp. I have a bunch of friends I would film with , and I think it would be easier to catch fly hackers. If anyone has anything to add, go ahead in the comments/replies!
Do you mean a tutorial or something?

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
This would work PERFECTLY on the parkour game on the compass!! Please add this devs!!!!

Reactions: Vlad Estrin
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!!
Basketman wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
I have a question. Can we give suggestions for the forums in feedback and suggestions??
Reesle wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday :D
Reesle wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom